Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet Another Seaside Club Gets Bitch Slapped. The Reds Are On The March.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Play offs here we come...........:wave:

'Again, we're gonna play you again. We're gonna play you again. '

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Twatty, you're eight points adrift of 7th place and have a dreadful goal difference.

So when does the charge up the table begin then?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
It already has. The O's are going up. Although a lot depends tonight as we play Swansea and Saturday as we play Northampton. 4 points from them and I reckon we'd do it.:smokin:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Another false dawn. Still keeps him happy

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Southend must be the only southern seaside club you will ever beat and thats because they are shite.:lolol:
Going up yeah fat chance as your little run will finish before long and that will be a nice long break til you appear again with more shite.:lolol: :rolleyes:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
WATFORD Owned=
0018.jpg

Definate 110% match!!!:clap2: :clap2:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Superphil said:
How did Orient do last night? I missed the results and I'm desparate to know!

I think Trundle beat them last night :p

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This is bringing back great memories of Twatty's 'Playoff charge' thread last year.

Optimistically posted around the same time 12 months ago, it was regularly resurrected for a hammering as the Os subsequently lost game after game after game, and slid rapidly down the table to near relegation.

Monday mornings weren't Monday mornings without someone bringing Twatty's "The O's are going up" thread back to the top of the page for another round of piss-taking.

I feel another classic in the making...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You know you really shouldn't mock the afflicted, isn't it bad enough that the poor old Twatster has to live with the stigma of being an Orient fan ?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Just been on the Swansea site and there's a thread there saying "Yet another tinpot club gets bitch slapped".

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
How did Orient get on at the weekend then Twatty? Is your awe-inspiring rocket-propelled "play-offs here we come" march gathering even more momentum? I guess the gap must be closing daily by now, with the rest of Div 3 quaking in their boots at the inexorabel rise and rise of the mighty reds. Please do fill us in, we'd love to know.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
whats that watford 0 div 2 football

COBBLERS!:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually the Orient manager, Brighton reject Martin 'just not good enough' Ling reckons it's now a 'near impossible' job for Orient to make the play offs. Well, he's almost right, just don't use the word 'near' next time Martin.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhafc99 said:
How did Orient get on at the weekend then Twatty? Is your awe-inspiring rocket-propelled "play-offs here we come" march gathering even more momentum? I guess the gap must be closing daily by now, with the rest of Div 3 quaking in their boots at the inexorabel rise and rise of the mighty reds. Please do fill us in, we'd love to know.

The gap is only 12 points. No, not the gap between Orient and the leaders. And no, not the gap between Orient and the last automatic promotion place. No, that is the tiny gap between Orient and the very last play off place (which in their noddy league is actually 7th place rather than 6th).

I believe the gap was only 7points when twatty first posted this message. What a tit.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Simster said:
The gap is only 12 points. No, not the gap between Orient and the leaders. And no, not the gap between Orient and the last automatic promotion place. No, that is the tiny gap between Orient and the very last play off place (which in their noddy league is actually 7th place rather than 6th).

I believe the gap was only 7points when twatty first posted this message. What a tit.

But Simster, surely the Os have such a magnificent, stonking, thumping goal difference (-6, bring it ON) compared to the team in seventh (Huddersfield's woeful +7, pah), that that gap is more like, ah, um, 13 points in practice?

Which is NOTHING, to those wildly successful legends from Leyton. If they had their way they'd give the whole league a 13 point start each month, just to keep things interesting for everybody else.

Surely even a European place is in within Orient's grasp with this mighty charge up the league?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I dont think we are going to make it this season. The last two games were crucial.

Still I will just have to sit back and enjoy watching your gay team getting close enough to the play offs to keep you hanging on only to f*** up on the last hrdle and disapoint.

:lolol: :salute: :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here