Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet Another Ireland Meetup Thread

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Have the name of the Manager in Frazers. He will not be there until 4.00 so I am going to ring him then or else call in on my way home this evening and see can I get something sorted. Watch this space as they say !!!!!!!!

HOW DARE THEY TREAT US SEAGULLS LIKE THIS :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Hey guys,

Called in and spoke to the Manager in Frazers last night. They will definiately show the match.

The managers name is Jim Quinn. They asked how many would be there so I told him there might be about 6 or 7 cause I wanted to make it sound like there would be a bit of interest in it. So if you can bring any mates along it might be a good thing.

I am in work until 12 at least so if anyone is there before could you try and talk to Jim to get the tele on.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and heres hoping for a GOOD WIN.

For those who don't know where it is.

At the top of O'Connell Street past the Gresham Hotel at Parnell Square end practically beside the old Eircom Building.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Bouncing this now and will in the morning as well

Frazers, top of O'Connell Street. 12:30 kickoff, I'll be there from around 12:00.

If you're coming up/down from the bogs, and need help finding the bar, phone me on 085-7293750 and I can give directions or if need be go to Bus Aras or Connolly and find you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here