Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday's was the BEST...............

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

.......Atmosphere.........i have heard for a long while from us well known away singers!!

.........Save........from their goalie in the 50th Minute - how the f*** did that stay out - best save ive ever seen at a live game.

...........Platform stand off...........was a great crack at London Bridge when all their little ASBO's came on the opposite platform givin it large from the safety of a live rail track distance away!!

.........Celebrations..........our lot when f***ing mental after both goal - i am bruised from head to toe - f***ing great stuff!!

..........Seating arrangemt......unreserved seating obviously works a treat so why can tother clubs sort it out!!

........£19 i've spent on a ticket so far this season!!!

Top banana day out!

:D

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Brighton till i die said:

.......Atmosphere.........i have heard for a long while from us well known away singers!!

.........Save........from their goalie in the 50th Minute - how the f*** did that stay out - best save ive ever seen at a live game.

...........Platform stand off...........was a great crack at London Bridge when all their little ASBO's came on the opposite platform givin it large from the safety of a live rail track distance away!!

.........Celebrations..........our lot when f***ing mental after both goal - i am bruised from head to toe - f***ing great stuff!!

..........Seating arrangemt......unreserved seating obviously works a treat so why can tother clubs sort it out!!

........£19 i've spent on a ticket so far this season!!!

Top banana day out!

And that, my son, is the best post you've ever made.....:drink: :drink:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Indeed it was a great day out in Albion history.
That save was right up there with Gordon Bank's classic.

Our support was fantastic. Agree about the seating. Loved the way those in the front centre sat down whilst all around them were standing going mental.

Also thought the atmosphere at the Market Porter pub at London Bridge was great too and the venison burgers from Borough Market..heaven.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: Re: Yesterday's was the BEST...............

i f***ing love you gumbo!!:lolol:
:lolol: :blush:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Brilliant day out.

Does anybody know how many of us were there?

D

Deleted member 2719

........�19 i've spent on a ticket so far this season!!!

Top banana day out!

Totally agree that was a cracking day.

Thought the Millwall were pretty Quite Must have been those early goals.

:goal: :goal:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I quite agree with all of that Brighton Till I Die - superb day out, cracking atmosphere, great result.

Oh, and apparrently you were just in front of us! Apologies!:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
seagulls4eva said:
Was good day out, hopefully we can get an area of unreserved seating at Falmer.

Very unlikely I am afraid.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Everyone was commenting yesterday on what a difference unreserved seating at away games makes.

I think that although the Den has its faults, that upper tier behind the goal gives you a great view of the game. You are also far away enough from the "locals", as not to feel too threatened, but near enough to be able to see and laugh out load at their antics.

They are really part of the entertainment though aren't there ? I havent seen someone do the "I'll see you outside" thing for years :lolol: :lolol:

The police made me chuckle as well as they came out in force almost to protect the players from abuse from the crowd.

A great day out and just down the road for me. If we both go down, I'm going to look forward to that one next year.

Last edited:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
clapham_gull said:

I think that although the Den has its faults, that upper tier behind the goal gives you a great view of the game. You are also far away enough from the "locals", as not to feel too threatened, but near enough to be able to see and laugh out load at their antics.

true mate - however it would have been even more fun had both us and their lads been on the lower tiers!! :angel:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
the best away day since palace, absolutely loved it, and still havent toally got my voice back!! was my mates first game and he cant believe how loud our fans are!! was a really good display all round!!

brighton till i die!!! :albion: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here