Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday's was the BEST...............

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Gaffer said:
Indeed it was a great day out in Albion history.
That save was right up there with Gordon Bank's classic.

Our support was fantastic. Agree about the seating. Loved the way those in the front centre sat down whilst all around them were standing going mental.

Also thought the atmosphere at the Market Porter pub at London Bridge was great too and the venison burgers from Borough Market..heaven.
that is pretty much my Monday morning post sorted...:lolol:

although I had a lovely chicken burger (real chicken, bread roll, lettuce and mayo) from the market and a pint of organic cider (also enjoyed several of the freebie tasters being offered...)... and thanks to the lads standing just inside the door of the MP - nice to be greeted by GOSBTS on entry to the pub!

I took Mrs Moshe for her first Albion away trip and we had a great day out... i'm not sure how many others included a tour of Southwark Cathedral but it certainly made our day - the memorial to Shakespeare including a stained glass window being the highlight... anyone else decide that they couldn't resist a quick look in the Paul Smith shop as well? (thought not...:D)

atmosphere in the Albion end was perfect... couple of pints downstairs and throat loosening exercises before... unreserved seating makes solving the old stand up/sit down conundrum really complicated doesn't it? - ooh I know, how about if you want to stand you go nearer the back? (blimey... that was easier than I thought...) - hats off to the local bacon and stewards too... had to explain to MM that you aren't often allowed to stand up throughout a match...

loved the game and the singing... after a brief tutorial on the subject MM was happy to join me in observing the ASBOs behaviour to our left, although I might have slightly overdone their reputation as afterwards she kept asking "are we likely to get ambushed by the knuckle-draggers?"

(good sound of the crowd on the ITV highlights link... LOUD...)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Brighton till i die said:
...........Platform stand off...........was a great crack at London Bridge when all their little ASBO's came on the opposite platform givin it large from the safety of a live rail track distance away!!

It's funny how lairy both sets of fans can be when they're the safely the other side of a railway track and a bunch of coppers :lolol:

Top quality day out. Nice visit to the Market Porter, good ground with a good view and the unreserved seating worked a treat. Looking forward to a return visit next year.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Moshe Gariani said:

I took Mrs Moshe for her first Albion away trip and we had a great day out... i'm not sure how many others included a tour of Southwark Cathedral but it certainly made our day - the memorial to Shakespeare including a stained glass window being the highlight... anyone else decide that they couldn't resist a quick look in the Paul Smith shop as well? (thought not...:D)

atmosphere in the Albion end was perfect... couple of pints downstairs and throat loosening exercises before... unreserved seating makes solving the old stand up/sit down conundrum really complicated doesn't it? - ooh I know, how about if you want to stand you go nearer the back? (blimey... that was easier than I thought...) - hats off to the local bacon and stewards too... had to explain to MM that you aren't often allowed to stand up throughout a match...

loved the game and the singing... after a brief tutorial on the subject MM was happy to join me in observing the ASBOs behaviour to our left, although I might have slightly overdone their reputation as afterwards she kept asking "are we likely to get ambushed by the knuckle-draggers?"

(good sound of the crowd on the ITV highlights link... LOUD...)

I know who your wife is. I work with her.
She spoke to me this morning and asked me if I was at the game.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Brighton till i die said:
ahh f*** yeah! good point dude!!

*cough cough cough* :lolol:
You really should get that cough looked at............#cough#

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here