Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterdays BIG Beer Garden Debate: BOAT vs PLANE.

BOAT vs PLANE

• Total voters

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Can't swim, so plane for me.
UK weather and boats don't really mix very well for three-quarters of the year.

The beauty of a boat or a plane is that you aren't tied down to one location, so you can f*** off anywhere for as long as you like.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Agreed. Plane wins for me without a shadow of a doubt.

Think of all the places a plane can take you that a boat can't. Like ANYWHERE not on the sea. Mental.

Plus the time it takes; you could fly to the med in a few hours, rather than a rough week in the bay of biscay on a boat.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It all depends on your motives, I suppose. You can't really argue that a boat is a better travel option than a plane, however in terms of relaxation, a boat will always win. Hands down.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Most of the yachts I have been involved with, the owner had usually been down the Aeroplane route first. So they decided to try for a bit of fame and glory on the Yacht racing circuit.
The trouble with being money rich is that you are not time rich, so you need someone like me to enjoy the fruits of your labours.
The cost of most Gin Palaces is not only the cost of the boat but what is put inside it, with other people spending your money.
For instance, if say you wanted a carpet to fit an irregular shaped room with the BHA crest in the middle. It isn't cut and sewn or stuck together, the whole thing is specially woven to fit exactly the shape of the room.
Most people have no idea how really rich people spend their money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here