Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil Game Could Be Off

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When I read this thread I thought the reason must be the Yeovil players have been commandeered to collect the apple harvest...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
George O'Callaghan
Sam Williams
Nathan Jones
Richard Martin
Dean Bowditch
Ben Roberts

Didn't realise they had so many ex-Brighton players.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
George O'Callaghan
Sam Williams
Nathan Jones
Richard Martin
Dean Bowditch
Ben Roberts

Didn't realise they had so many ex-Brighton players.

Don't shoot me down, but who the feck is Sam Williams?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
how your crap manager you must have neck ache watching all those high balls in the air

Brilliant. One slight (reasonable) jibe about locational issues and you turn on the chap that took you to the playoffs of LEAGUE ONE in his first season for you.. Hmm... Would you be happier back in Non-league?

Fact is, long ball football works at this level.Players that can split a defence in a single pass are gold dust or decent west country cider.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Ben Roberts is Goalkeeping Coach, and in emergencies he is listed as an emergency keeper, bit like what Keeley did for us.

green goblin

Sep 17, 2009
YEOVIL Town will find themselves in the unusual position of asking for a match to be postponed due to international call-ups next month.

For the first time ever, the Glovers are set to have three players missing because they are representing England.

The trio in question – Jon Obika, Ryan Mason and Steven Caulker – are all on loan at Huish Park from Tottenham Hotspur.

All three acknowledge the role Town have played in helping them gain international recognition.

Obika has already departed to join up with the England Under-20 squad in Egypt and will miss the game at home to Brighton & Hove Albion on October 10, if they reach the quarter-finals.

Mason and Caulker were handed Under-19 call-ups last week and are also scheduled to miss the clash with the Seagulls.

That has prompted Yeovil to contact the Football League to see if re-scheduling the Brighton game is a possibility.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thats bollocks then. Surely they can't have the game postponed for losing LOAN players. What would happen if they happened to be recalled by their club ? Would Yeovil be asking for their next game to be on hold till they sorted out replacements ?

Get on with it you bunch of inbred yokels.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The crap manager was also in charge when we scraped that 5-0 as well, wasn't he ?
Or is my memory playing tricks.

Less goals than the number of fingers on an average Yeovil fans' hand though, so hardly a spanking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here