Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil Game Could Be Off

green goblin

Sep 17, 2009
the yeovil vs brighton game on october the 10 th could be off as we have had 3 players called up for england u 19s and england u20 so yeovil might be asking for a postponement

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
SAKE

Oh well. Its not like I was ever going to visit that poxy place again anyway. Worst away trip EVER.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:shrug: we NEVER win there anyways , what difference is three players going to make?

better not get put to a Tuesday night :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
how your crap manager you must have neck ache watching all those high balls in the air

Is that the same crap manager who took your ramshackle mob from the arse end of nowhere to a League One playoff final ?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
how your crap manager you must have neck ache watching all those high balls in the air

Actually you'll find that he has been able to bring in better players than you ever had for several reasons - bigger club - better fans - more money - soon to be in a brand spanking new stadium and beautiful place to live. Said players are not playing long ball.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The crap manager was also in charge when we scraped that 5-0 as well, wasn't he ?
Or is my memory playing tricks.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i would be happy with that as being 1 of my local games i was gutted when the fixtures came out as i will be in ukraine that weekend

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
As I understand it, they need to have 3 players unavailable due to international duty before they can ask for the game to be postponed. Two have been called up for a game on the relevant weekend, but the problem for them is that the third potential ‘international on duty’ is playing in an overseas tournament, so his return date will depend on how far into the tournament they go, and this won't become clear until a few days before our match. I can’t see how they can call off our game citing the *possibility* that they will have three players unavailable, and surely they wouldn't be able to call off a game a couple of days beforehand……would they?!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
the yeovil vs brighton game on october the 10 th could be off as we have had 3 players called up for england u 19s and england u20 so yeovil might be asking for a postponement

How have Yeovil got 2 England U19 players?
The only players ever to emerge from Somerset, a rugby county, were Tony Book and Mike Trusson many years ago.
Ian Botham was the best thing to come from the town with pubs without beer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here