Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Year End bonus or New Year pay rise?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The fact you are hanging around marking time in your words,is why the country is in the shit .

Really so hanging around delivering over £8 million of revenue for my company each year puts this country in the shit - you are very uneducated on this.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Uneducated? i merely quoted you as hanging around and marking time no more no less

Which is a pretty stupid comment as how does that put the country in the shit that I go to work and pay taxes accordingly ?

I would really like to understand how I am putting this country in the shit

briref

Aug 12, 2008
im fortunate to get a 6 montly bonus and an inflationary increase every year and a box of choclates at christmas

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do you hurl constant abuse at everyone that disagrees with you,you are a charming fellow

Getting defensive where as try answering the question.

You have stated I am putting the country in the shit and I am asking why - please tell me

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I don't know what I'm going to get this year, last Christmas I got a 1k bonus which was of course taxed, in April this year I completed my first full year in my job, I've done well so my wages up to what everyone else is on, which was an extra £1.10 per hour, which adds up to a lot over a year, and everyone got a 4% rise, including me on top of the £1.10 which has really helped me.

It sounds fantastic but I was desperately unhappy in my old job so left for this one on less money, now 2 years later I'm earning what I was in the old job. If the same happens this year, and we get another rise in April I'm going to be chuffed.

How is that dropping the country in the shit - please tell me
Because the profits that your company makes are heavily dependent on the earnings that the railway companies make from the monopoly pricing policies that hit rail users. See THPP.

Unless you're deluding yourself into believing that "the country" doesn't equate with the people who depend upon railways to earn a crust themselves.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Because the profits that your company makes are heavily dependent on the earnings that the railway companies make from the monopoly pricing policies that hit their customers. See THPP.

Unless you're deluding yourself into believing that "the country" doesn't equate with the people who depend upon railways to earn a crust themselves.

LB my company has a very limited and small revenue stream from the Railways these days in the bigger picture to a global revenue , still you know best

Also by employing people who pay taxes that must be a sin against the country as well.

Maybe I should have borrowed loads of money and got into personal debt ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not on the rigs, and I stress that I am still on crap money compared to what I was earning down south.

So it was the need to be as far away from Croydon as possible? I can understand that.

We're on a 3 year pay freeze but those who have progression rates, can still have them despite management trying to freeze them but the union reacted stating that they were contractual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here