Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yankuba Minteh SINGS on 5 year contract

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mine was the smell of the hot dog stand quite close to the men’s toilets at the ‘west’ end of the south stand…what a combination 👀
Wintergreen (off Stuart Henderson's thighs) and pipe tobacco smoke, that had a whiff of custard.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Since Ashworth started gardening leave Toon have effectively reversed his young players strategy to avoid selling / lack of interest in older players so they meet PSR rules
This was clearly one for the future for them
Plus they have just sold young midfielder to Forest too

This time last year Forest would have known they were going to break rules, but as they knew Everton had done season before last and nothing at that time had happened to them, they ignored this, their defence being 30th June really meant "end of the summer transfer window"

Last seasons points deductions have obviously focused a few minds at likes of Toon and Leicester

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I thought Hutchinson would have been a great signing but I now think that Minteh has a higher window.

Taller.
Bigger.
Stronger.
Faster.
And potentially better at dribbling, shooting and passing.

Ipswich have a good deal but they didn’t have to beat Everton, Forest and Lyon to the player.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
This deal has gone vv quiet..
Did you not get the email from club...we NO longer announce where we are in negotiations nor speak of any incomings that could potentially don the blue and white stripes of our beloved Albion. You will have to wait until the Arsegas put the picture up of team squad on the back of the paper, day b4 Toffees match.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I thought Hutchinson would have been a great signing but I now think that Minteh has a higher window.

Taller.
Bigger.
Stronger.
Faster.
And potentially better at dribbling, shooting and passing.

Ipswich have a good deal but they didn’t have to beat Everton, Forest and Lyon to the player.

One problem Minteh hasn’t signed as yet.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Indeed it has
As long as there is a binding agreement in place by midnight then paperwork can be completed tomorrow. Something to do with a thing called PSR, which basically equates to FOREIGNERS NOT UNDERSTANDING HOW TO RUN FOOTBALL CLUBS!!! Or being cheating tossers!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Did you not get the email from club...we NO longer announce where we are in negotiations nor speak of any incomings that could potentially don the blue and white stripes of our beloved Albion. You will have to wait until the Arsegas put the picture up of team squad on the back of the paper, day b4 Toffees match.
I know you are joking, but the last time the squad photo was actually taken prior to the start of the season was 11 years ago for the 2013-14 season. These days the photoshoot is usually in September, and it's even been October on a couple of occasions.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
One problem Minteh hasn’t signed as yet.
You don’t know that as a fact.

It hasn’t been announced yet but we know these welcome videos can take some time to produce.

As long as the fee sits in Newcastle’s 23/24 accounts, we could take our time announcing it.

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
This deal has gone vv quiet..
Over basically 24hrs across a weekend?! Worry threshold needs a wobble. #keepthefaith

3D Omg GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We need a defensive midfielder AND a central attacking midfielder just to replace Pascal Gross (assuming he is going)

Wieffer and Smith-Rowe maybe?
Wintergreen (off Stuart Henderson's thighs) and pipe tobacco smoke, that had a whiff of custard.
takes me straight back to standing by the players’ tunnel on an upturned beer crate 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here