😲

Screenshot 2024-06-30 10.47.15-EDIT.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Amazing. Par for the course I suppose. A game spectated on by armchair accountants and algorithm merchants. It seems to be a lifestyle.

Go to stadium. Drink tea. Watch nice man run and kick good 👍🏻 or not so good 👎.

What happened to those glory days eh.
TEA??

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Flask and a hip flask of whisky, pipe smoking on the terraces. The metallic stink from some factory by the Goldstone as you walked under the tunnel chanting “Seagulls”. Kids on milk crates. “Get that board down”
One of my favourite memories of football as a kid is the smell of whisky infused coffee wafting round the terraces.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
One of my favourite memories of football as a kid is the smell of whisky infused coffee wafting round the terraces.

Yep, as a nipper, I can still smell the Scotch and Woodbine on The Chicken Run. Many blokes carried small canteens of Scotch.

PBOBE would’ve been handing out life bans like confetti :lol:.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Keeping everything crossed that this guy is mustard. But if you'd said to me last week that club x bought an unknown but promising kid, loaned him out for a year and now stand to make a 20m+ profit by selling him to club y, I'd be thinking TB's done it again.
Pretty much my thoughts when I saw the figures.

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
There are concrete reports of bids going in for 3 midfielders.

Mats Wieffer of Feyenoord (has previously played with Minteh)
Whoscored average rating of 7.47 last season
Sofascore average rating of 7.35 last season
Fotmob average rating of 7.85 last season

Diego Gomez of Inter Miami (has previously played with Enciso)
Whoscored average rating of 7.28 last season
Sofascore average rating of 7.12 last season
Fotmob average rating of 7.34 last season

and Malick Yalcouye of IFK Göteborg
Whoscored average rating n/a last season
Sofascore average rating of 6.99 last season
Fotmob average rating of
7.25 last season

Swedish Journalist says Yalcouye has the potential to be better than Roony Bardghji, the wonder kid who played for Sweden at 16.
I don’t think it would break the bank to get all 3 of these guys in. Given who has gone and who may go, I really hope we do.
Just a decent RB then and possibly another centre half and we would be looking good.
I’d love us to try and nick Livramento off Newcastle too

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
That’s my list too. Also need to offload Dahoud, and it seems like we’re looking to move on Moder. I’d personally move on Lamptey too.
Getting rid of Dahoud isn't going to be easy. Perhaps we're hoping Fab can get a tune out of him.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
One of my favourite memories of football as a kid is the smell of fags, beer, farts, piss and vomit. The smell of whisky infused coffee was alien to me - I can only think you must have been on the pre-1901 terrace with waiter service. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here