Aug 17, 2023
IMG_1989.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
This has a “here we go” vibe.

The Barcode fans on Twitter all seem very sorry he’s going, which is a decent sign…for a decent signing.

No updates regarding this deal happening. But reading some quotes from a Rotterdam based Newcastle fan, Minteh sounds like a fun, if expensive, signing.

'The main ingredient that Minteh offers is pure excitement. Having sat regularly in The Kuip, you quickly see how Minteh is one of those rare players who instantly gets people on the edge of their seats. When the ball arrives at his feet, you sense a buzz around the crowd, an anticipation that something is about to happen. The pool of players who have such an effect is not a big one.'

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I live in the Netherlands, used to have a season ticket at Utrecht and am more of a casual follower of eredivisie. But from what I have seen of feyernoords matches in Europe and in the big games, he was definitely one of the live wires and someone who would make something happen. However I have no idea how consistent he is. Dam didn't realise he's only 19, thought he was mid 20's the way he plays.

Sign him up.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Can’t see us spending £30m on him…..

I’d be alarmed if we spent even half of that. He looks a little uncoordinated and raw. Seems to have just the one trick to get round players and his weight of pass is not consistent. But he does have potential so perhaps the scouts are seeing things we’re not?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

I’d be alarmed if we spent even half of that. He looks a little uncoordinated and raw. Seems to have just the one trick to get round players and his weight of pass is not consistent. But he does have potential so perhaps the scouts are seeing things we’re not?

Which 19 year-old winger isn't a bit raw?

It is a lot of money but we spent similar on callow Baleba so not beyond the realms of possibility. If we think his ceiling is high, I can see it happening.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
I really hope we buy him for two main reasons:

1. I think he’s got loads of potential and raw pace out wide is just very exciting.
2. Reading the barcodes fans’ theories, if they sell young Yankuba, then they won’t have to sell Isak to the chavs and that makes me happy that, in a small way, we’re f***ing up the plans of those ****s.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Newcastle rate him highly (Ashworth was a big fan) and would be keeping him if not for their financial issues. It’s a lot of money but if he fulfills his potential he will be worth a lot more than what is paid for him.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If this goes through then one day we'll be able to field an all-winger front five of Minteh, March, Osman, Mitoma and Adingra.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here