Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

XFactor

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
enjoyed Black Eyed Peas but I doubt they would have got past the auditions in this god-forsaken competition. Addictive tv though so well done Simon Cowell who is the real winner and Cheryl Cole who has found a new career that doesn't depend on being able to mime out of synch to a sound track

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
looking at their faces Mary and Cher know they are in the sing off

results are clearly "leaked" in advance - and they wonder why it's called the FiX Factor - now the Irish woman goes out even if the little (c)rapstar doesn't manage to sing a note - which is fine insofar as she is by far the more marketable product but potentially makes a bit of a mockery of the format. Still, all publicity is good and it's why we keep watching and talking about it

Last edited:

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
No, I was talking about anyone who watches this dross. And yes I did open a thread about something I have no interest in to abuse people, because my life is so hollow and meaningless.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
well that is a shock

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No, I was talking about anyone who watches this dross. And yes I did open a thread about something I have no interest in to abuse people, because my life is so hollow and meaningless.

Glad u realised that - took the words right out of my mouth

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I reckon Cher and Mary bottom 2 but without doubt they'll keep Cher cos she's a horible little 'look at me' bitch with a shite attitude as opposed to Mary who is a good singer and a nice normal lady...

Was fairly obvious. WRONG decision.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here