Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

XFactor

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Might be Dermot So Dreary to you old fella, but he's off to do the US show next year and being replaced by some VERY dull bint.

Cowell is going too - so he can concentrate on the US show.

Really? Oh well. Who's the presenter going to be.

And whilst on the subject, didn't realise how good a job Holly Willoboobies did on the Xtra factor until she was replaced by the ABJECT Konnie Huq

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Might be Dermot So Dreary to you old fella, but he's off to do the US show next year and being replaced by some VERY dull bint.

Cowell is going too - so he can concentrate on the US show.

:nono:

Say it aint so. Who is replacing them??

I have heard they've got some sensational plans to add a fifth judge from this week, possibly one of the guest appearing on the show.

:ohmy:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
:nono:

Say it aint so. Who is replacing them??

I have heard they've got some sensational plans to add a fifth judge from this week, possibly one of the guest appearing on the show.

:ohmy:

That would be really sensational, and well worth another round of mass audience hysteria.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why should they have gone to Cheryl at the end? Don't they go along the line?

Noy always or is it Strictly that starts at one judge and goes to the other end. It was obvious trhat Cheryl would vote the way she did thus putting the vote into deadlock and the public having the final say on who was voted off. But by ignoring her vote, which she cast by saying she wanted it to go to deadlock, ITV did exactly as they wished and put through who they wanted to, not who the public wanted.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Paije - Poor
Aiden - Poor
Mary - OK
Katie - Diabolical
Matt - Good, but not good enough
Wagner - Normal self
Cher - okish
One Direction - *****
Rebecca - Very good.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Paije - Not so good
Aiden - Very good
Mary - Average
Katie - Not bad
Matt - Brilliant - if he doesn't win it will be a travesty
Wagner - Absolute rubbish - get rid
Cher - No!
One Direction - Good
Rebecca - Very good

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The four stand out acts almost every weeks are
Matt
Cher
One Direction
Rebecca
The rest range from average (Grimmy) to terrible (Wagner)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It really has become a B list Butlins talent contest, I'm sorry but would anyone on here really pay £25 a ticket to see any of those acts solo at the Brighton Centre? What's increasingly nauseating about that show is the vaguely scripted and tiresome pantomime rubbish between Louis Walsh and the other judges - they (rightly) assume anyone who watches the Z Factor is a complete idiot and will just drink it up. The whole thing is so cynical - the programme essentially a vehicle to advertise Cheryl Cole's L'Oreal products or Joe McEldrey's new album in the numerous advert breaks.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
normally she's a dog, but tonight Cher looks quite good, I reckon.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The judges input is tedious and unneccessary. "Oh you were AMAZING, that is WORLD CLASS, you're the future of the industry!". Nonsense, they're alright but they're nothing special. They're not rubbish, either. As some people will have you think. Matt Cardle is fantastic, and genuinely talented.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
My wife has forced me to watch this tonight and what a stinking pile of shite it is. Mediocre kareoke singers and a bizarrely hysterical audience of teenagers. Who watches this shit? I really wonder about this country sometime.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There is no stand out brilliant artist this year as a couple of years ago. I think the standard has been going down since Leona Lewis won it no body since then has stood out as being brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here