StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
super+excited+lady.jpg

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I hope Chris Maloney wins to make a mockery of an already sinking ship. Having said that i shall be watching it :facepalm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who ever wins it tonight will be forgotten by this time next year and the major winners in recording contract etc will be Union J. Jahmene may last a little longer than the other two from tonight.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Christopher "Doing it for me Gran" Maloney
Jahmene "Quiet One" Douglas
James "As overrated a singer as Zaha is a footballer" Arthur

Hope Maloney wins out of a joke, all the actual good singers have already gone home, though most of them were crap - cant see any of them setting the world alight.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Jahmene to win.......Please. I think he is an absolutely fantastic vocalist. I do like James Arthur too but I love Jahmene.
Do not let that Scouse wanker win.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Proud to say I've NEVER watched a single episode of this crap any year, and have never heard of any of the people or bands or whatever you lot are talking about in this thread (Cowell excluded). That said, town was a bit more idiot free just now so assume this is a big event and is why there are no chavvy 14 year olds sat on bins drinking stella cans outside mcdonalds?

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
You do not seem to remember ever being 14.

But placing all 14 year olds in a sociological group associated with Croydon shows that you are a long way from maturity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here