Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Xfactor Final - TONIGHT!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

Where were all those loving friends and family of James Arthur when he was at rock bottom crying in his bedsit ?

Haha tulisa. 'James, I get you, we are like the same people'

Hahaha f*** off love!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
This! Even if he doesn't win he'll be big and get a record deal with ease,

No he won't there's no credibility for someone like him winning a show like this unless your a teenage band like No Direction or
JCL where teenage girls watch the show & download the shite of identikit songs that could be written for any of the crap that wins this crap

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Dermot O'Leary should be ashamed of himself presenting this load of shite. I guess he had previous.

I'm never going in that bleedin' fish restaurant

D

Deleted member 18477

No he won't there's no credibility for someone like him winning a show like this unless your a teenage band like No Direction or
JCL where teenage girls watch the show & download the shite of identikit songs that could be written for any of the crap that wins this crap

James Arthur is not like the rest. He will write his own songs as well. He's got a brilliant voice and other stars already want to work with him. James Arthur is quality.

D

Deleted member 18477

X factor is back next year!!! Dermot just said it! Get in!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thankfully this shit is finally over

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Wrong decision but then all the best singers (Ella and that other girl) were "voted" out early on - despite that they were better. Runner up usually always does better anyway - One Direction (finished 3rd) and Olly Murs (finished 2nd) still did better than Matt Cardle (remember him ?).

I fully expect Jahmene to come out of this better than the Zaha of X Factor.

Thank god its over, i got rather caught up in it.

D

Deleted member 18477

Wrong decision but then all the best singers (Ella and that other girl) were "voted" out early on - despite that they were better. Runner up usually always does better anyway - One Direction (finished 3rd) and Olly Murs (finished 2nd) still did better than Matt Cardle (remember him ?).

I fully expect Jahmene to come out of this better than the Zaha of X Factor.

Thank god its over, i got rather caught up in it.

How's leona Lewis doing? Incredibly well. Oh and she won :). James Arthur will do just fine! No1 will remember jaheme is it? He's got no personality.

D

Deleted member 18477

He'll be forgotten by then like Matt Cardell was

We'll see sunshine, we'll see. Cardle slagged off the X factor and fell out with Cowell.

One direction, leona, JLS, olly Murs didn't...

If he gets on with the main man he'll do just fine...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
How's leona Lewis doing? Incredibly well. Oh and she won :). James Arthur will do just fine! No1 will remember jaheme is it? He's got no personality.

Jahmene comes across as a genuine person who ACTUALLY SMILES !!!! James didnt actually smile after he won the actual thing - a tweet by Tommy Elphick on Twitter summed it up "Hes so stiff he could do with some WD40".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here