• Xbox

Votes: 51 44.3%
  • Playstation

Votes: 64 55.7%

• Total voters

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
Xbox can hold and play music and photos and has music and video streaming services on Last.fm and Zune as well as Sky Player, which puts iPlayer and ITV player to shame.
£30 a year is a small price to pay for a far superior online service that doesn't go down or get hacked into, leaving your personal and credit card details in jeopardy. You could pay for 2 or 3 years of Xbox live with the money you save from buying an Xbox instead of a PS3 anyway.
+ we have Gears of War and Forza among others.
So the only benefit you get out of having a PS3 is that you have the privilege of being able to pay £20 for blu-ray discs.

not true at all. I can play region free titles from the US, which is a feature i greatly appreciate. You should also check your facts about the security of xbox live, theres a nasty story going around today about Microsoft covering up the fact that many users details were compromised and have subject to fraud..

Im sure your aware that PS has music and video capabilites as well, as the owner of both consoles i prefer the free PSN experience to a subscription model that xbox requires.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
not true at all. I can play region free titles from the US, which is a feature i greatly appreciate. You should also check your facts about the security of xbox live, theres a nasty story going around today about Microsoft covering up the fact that many users details were compromised and have subject to fraud..

Im sure your aware that PS has music and video capabilites as well, as the owner of both consoles i prefer the free PSN experience to a subscription model that xbox requires.

That's because fuckers are scamming people
Into giving them certain details, it's nothing to do with the lack of security of the xbox servers like when psn was hacked

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
This thread is cack, IMO the 360 pisses all over the ps3 & obviously there are countless others who feel the same about their ps3.
Fact is we ain't gonna change eachothers minds so we're going around in soppy little tit for tat circles..... It's pointless

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
I had both and ending up getting rid of the PS3, its brilliant but for online gaming i much rather have a XBOX360, if i wasn't playing online i would have the PS3. Still the N64 tops both of them.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
This thread is cack, IMO the 360 pisses all over the ps3 & obviously there are countless others who feel the same about their ps3.
Fact is we ain't gonna change eachothers minds so we're going around in soppy little tit for tat circles..... It's pointless

Yep, and it will all be done again in a few months time!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Yep, and it will all be done again in a few months time!

Yeah you can bet ya bottom dollar about that, both machines bring people hundreds of hours of entertainment so people need to stop this "my consoles better than your console" shit.... It's laughable really aint it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here