Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
Jamie to go, he murdered that Marc Bolan song.

WTF is the story with Danny(?) the last guy on, what was he crying about and what was Minogue on about? Bizarre.
it was what danni said , the rumours in the papers are that danyl is a bummer

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even if they had singing lessons for 1000 years they would not be as good as Lewis.

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
What to make of the teacher guy, whos name escapes me at the mo. Does he cry a lot of what! Did danni make a reference to something that was in the papers this week about him being gay? Didnt catch it all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cowell was pissed off with Minogue. I doubt she will get the gig next year.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Because Cowell OWNS the show.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
f***ing wrong if you ask me , their is danyl (the papers reckon he likes to dine at the captains table AND likes to blow the pink oboe ) danni should not be allowed to bring it up really

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
f***ing wrong if you ask me , their is danyl (the papers reckon he likes to dine at the captains table AND likes to blow the pink oboe ) danni should not be allowed to bring it up really

Agree - i thought it was a singing contest - he is a great singer. Bellow the belt if you pardon the pun.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
By the way why am I so addicted to this programme when i would never ever buy or even like anything released by anybody on X factor. My musical taste is poles apart - but I love it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Minogue tagging on to her sister's fame is pretty cringworthy but now I have had it explained to me what she was on about tonight, she's obviously a bitchy cow as well. Classy stuff

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
By the way why am I so addicted to this programme when i would never ever buy or even like anything released by anybody on X factor. My musical taste is poles apart - but I love it.

have to agree , great show and love some of the would be stars , not sure if i would buy though .

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
Makes for good tv. That Danyl guy is pretty cocky though IMO. Needs bringing down peg or two and thats why i think they all sniped the fella.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Why can't I spell when I come on this forum ? probably wine and beer.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
x factor is on a par with come dancing big brother etc.. absolute utter garbage dustbin nonsense...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here