Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A better repost would have been " even a broken clock gets the time right twice a day ". You are slipping.

Ouch, I'm wounded.. you'd best run along and buy a lottery ticket, you are on a roll.... maybe even buy a condom:laugh:....... only one though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ouch, I'm wounded.. you'd best run along and buy a lottery ticket, you are on a roll.... maybe even a condom:laugh:

Condoms are not required at the moment alas but I am open to offers. PM me if interested ( not you ).

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Whats the f***ing point? Neither of them are going to win.
Nor are another 7-8 of them.

Oh yeah, Cowell's wallet is why it matters.

I hope none of you ring up. I really do.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
i WOULD f***ing love it if john and edward won it!
imagine cowells face!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
i WOULD f***ing love it if john and edward won it!
imagine cowells face!

Exactly. That is why I think it is a very real possibility.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Did anyone else think Whitney was out of her head. Where was the natural, relaxed young lady we saw on film during the Sat show.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why is it everyone thinks the stars perofrming are all on drugs ?.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't watch this tripe. Its terribly boring after the early freakshow episodes.

But it is so BLATANTLY contrived to serve the tabloids, and the tabloids in turn to serve the show. Strictly have their paki "scandal", X-Factor has Danni's outing "scandal". Christ it even makes the ITV / BBC NEWS, amost as if this pre-formulated shite actually f***ing matters alongside bulletins of the latest guy to get his torso blown to bits in Helmand Province.

Despressing crap for buffoons to follow. And for what ? To see who makes the Christmas number 1 this year before disappearing without a trace, to be replaced with the next vacuous nonentity for 2010.

Deeply, deeply depressing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Some genuine and credible acts have come from all this Easy.

Girls Aloud
Will Young
Leona Lewis
Lemaar

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perhaps, Uncle S.
But its just turned into a parody of itself lately. I seriously cannot stomach the sob-stories any more, or the wailing and "this means EVERYTHING to me" shite that absolutely saturates the show. And the life-or-death "gas chamber" rooms of the ones who are going through and the ones who are not (and seriously, they DO react like its life-or-death). And the continuous "stories" fed to the tabs to keep the whole circus going.

I just find the whole thing quite nauseating and depressing, particularly when you regard the millions of people in this country who seem utterly TRANSFIXED by this crud. I mean, I watch some crap, but jees. This stuff is on a whole new level.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Perhaps, Uncle S.
But its just turned into a parody of itself lately. I seriously cannot stomach the sob-stories any more, or the wailing and "this means EVERYTHING to me" shite that absolutely saturates the show. And the life-or-death "gas chamber" rooms of the ones who are going through and the ones who are not (and seriously, they DO react like its life-or-death). And the continuous "stories" fed to the tabs to keep the whole circus going.

I just find the whole thing quite nauseating and depressing, particularly when you regard the millions of people in this country who seem utterly TRANSFIXED by this crud. I mean, I watch some crap, but jees. This stuff is on a whole new level.

well you know what to do then...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
well you know what to do then...

But that would upset the kids, who lap this stuff up.
So I suffer it via the back of my head, whilst on the lappy. I could go upstairs I suppose, but I've got my comfy reclining swivel chair down here.

I just wish it wasn't on for the whole f***ing weekend.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
But that would upset the kids, who lap this stuff up.
So I suffer it via the back of my head, whilst on the lappy. I could go upstairs I suppose, but I've got my comfy reclining swivel chair down here.

I just wish it wasn't on for the whole f***ing weekend.

you're just no fun. Bet you don't like 'Hole in the Wall' either...:lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
you're just no fun. Bet you don't like 'Hole in the Wall' either...:lol:

Ahhh....now THAT I don't mind.

Nobody is saying they're doing it for their black paraplegic hermaphrodite lesbien cancer-afflicted uncle who has 3 days to live. Or for their dead tortoise.

I rather like The Cube as well.

Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Lloyd gets a kiss and a hug from Cheryl cos she gave him the wrong song choice. If she does the same next week and also screws his wardrobe up will he get the opportunity to dry root her?

btw I thought it was the right decision on the laso/vote off - it would be criminal to lose the twins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here