Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Everyone given up on this?

Joe and Lucie, suprisingly good for rock week. Danyl, feel quite sorry for him.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I am still absolutely GOBSMACKED about this girls duel personality. So, so odd. 'ruddy good singer.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
- Danyl was awful, utterly out of tune.

- Lucie ruined one of my favourite songs.

- Lloyd was drowned out by the backing track.

- Joe sounded like what he is - a teenager trying to sing a song too big for him.

- Stacey picked a dull song and gave a dull performance of it.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
- Danyl was awful, utterly out of tune.

- Lucie ruined one of my favourite songs.

- Lloyd was drowned out by the backing track.

- Joe sounded like what he is - a teenager trying to sing a song too big for him.

- Stacey picked a dull song and gave a dull performance of it.

So, you've been impressed so far then?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd advise everyone to get on Stacey.. not in a betting or voting way either

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Love the irony of Louis slating Jamie's originality when his entire success is built on Ronan Keating, Boyzone and Westlife churning out cover after cover after cover (If Tomorrow Never Comes, When You Say Nothing At All, In This Life, The Rose, The Dance, The Long Goodbye, What About Now, Words, Uptown Girl, I Hope You Dance etc, etc, etc).

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Louis - I watch TV Simon, that wasn't original.

So, basically saying, he's as good as someone that is already successful enough to be on TV, and Louis has seen.

Brilliant. Nice one.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Love the irony of Louis slating Jamie's originality when his entire success is built on Ronan Keating, Boyzone and Westlife churning out cover after cover after cover (If Tomorrow Never Comes, When You Say Nothing At All, In This Life, The Rose, The Dance, The Long Goodbye, What About Now, Words, Uptown Girl, I Hope You Dance etc, etc, etc).

Frut's old chap, what do you think the eventual winner will perform on their first release ?... its about 96% certain it will be a cover version. welcome to Plug/Re-hash Central !

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Frut's old chap, what do you think the eventual winner will perform on their first release ?... its about 96% certain it will be a cover version. welcome to Plug/Re-hash Central !

I think 96% is a ridiculously low percentage in response to that question. :wink:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Brilliant song choice. Brilliant look. Brilliant stage setup. Perfect for Halloween. Well done Louis. Their here for another week.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So, that's now been performed by the owner of the best voice in the history of rock music, and the owners of two of the very worst.

The timing was awful, the tuning was non-existant and the joke has stopped being funny now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here