X Factor

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
anyone who says a bad word against diana should be banned imo

Diana is shit. And I mean really crap.

- Not half as pretty as she (and some others) thinks she is.
- Total affectation with the "no shoes", "hand by the face" whispyness, and upward inflection in her voice on every line. f***ing weary tricks to distract you from the fact she can't sing.
- Astonishingly grating nasal noise she makes on some words (she is from Blackburn mind you - the town of the eternally phlegmy throat).

Not a 1/10th of the vocal skills of many other singers around doing what she is trying to so much better. I think the show is grabbing at her because she is the closest thing to contemporary they have - but she's not good at it.

Adele - Kristiina Wheeler - Duffy - Kate Nash - Beth Rowley and so many more. And whatever you think of Amy Winehouse, she started this trend for unusual voices and she's still the best on her day.

Listen and then tell me Diana Bare Foot Talent Free is better:

Adele - stunning song:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qz7vGW2_5c0 - won't let me embed it

Kristiina Wheeler:
[yt]AZ9dz9Cge1k[/yt]

Duffy - Rockferry:
[yt]zlcRRnbqS8Y[/yt]

Beth Rowley - So sublime - and indeed it is:
[yt]xRyE5lbXiDg[/yt]

Last edited by a moderator:

Oct 25, 2003
was that mega post really worth it when you KNOW my reaction is going to be

"yeah, but, she's fit"

and i disregard ANY response you have to that seeing as you don't appear to find ANYONE attractive:)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would not be adverse to some rumpy fun with that Laura bird :love:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Diana is shit. And I mean really crap.

Don't know about that. I'm really shit at singing. I honestly think theres 4 or 5 of them who are very talented but suffering from 'guilt by association', ie they can't be any good because they're on the X Factor.

Yes that thing she does with her hand is annoying but in a Louis Walsh stylee "She reminds me of a young Beth Orton".

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
was that mega post really worth it when you KNOW my reaction is going to be

"yeah, but, she's fit"

and i disregard ANY response you have to that seeing as you don't appear to find ANYONE attractive:)

It was worth the mega post - there's some good music in there, so not wasted time.

I didn't spot that you were just referring to Diana's looks - and I'm not sure I agree with you - but wouldn't do if we were all the same.

I don't find anyone attractive? I beg to differ - I feel I contributed fully to the Summer Fit-fest run by Hans Kraay. Backing ladies as charming as Myleene Klass, Huq, Rachel Stevens, Elisha Cuthbert, Alison Stokke et al. I don't tend to go for the big titted and obvious though. You'd have to agree there are one or two honeys in that lot?

Oct 25, 2003
It was worth the mega post - there's some good music in there, so not wasted time.

I didn't spot that you were just referring to Diana's looks - and I'm not sure I agree with you - but wouldn't do if we were all the same.

I don't find anyone attractive? I beg to differ - I feel I contributed fully to the Summer Fit-fest run by Hans Kraay. Backing ladies as charming as Myleene Klass, Huq, Rachel Stevens, Elisha Cuthbert, Alison Stokke et al. I don't tend to go for the big titted and obvious though. You'd have to agree there are one or two honeys in that lot?

yep, some decent music in there, not denying that, especially rowley, but really, is good music talk welcome in an x-factor post?:D of course they're average at best- they would've been spotted if not (although at 17 that could be unfair)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Is that the big fat one that was lying on the rug?

If it is, sign me up for some of that, I bet she's filth!

:ohmy: How dare you call my Laura fat :ohmy:

She is perfectly formed in every way. I bet her rug is well nice.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
For whoever asked (and sorry if fixtures) Daniel and Ruth were the subject of a superb Spinal Tap moment on Saturday when their door didn't open, hence their absence on the stage for the big charideee number.

Top three Alexandra, Laura, Diana. Can't understand the criticism of Diana, she has a unique appeal, some combo of look, voice, bit of a hippy, all that stuff - get her doing some Suzanne Vega-stylee songs and she'll sell a load of records. That is all Cowell cares about. I'd almost guarantee that even if she doesn't win, she'll get a recording contract.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Any of the boys could have been voted off as they are all crap and a girl will win it unless of course the result is already fixed and known, which is highly probable.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Any of the boys could have been voted off as they are all crap and a girl will win it unless of course the result is already fixed and known, which is highly probable.

Why are you so adamant that a girl will win it?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
For whoever asked (and sorry if fixtures) Daniel and Ruth were the subject of a superb Spinal Tap moment on Saturday when their door didn't open, hence their absence on the stage for the big charideee number.

Top three Alexandra, Laura, Diana. Can't understand the criticism of Diana, she has a unique appeal, some combo of look, voice, bit of a hippy, all that stuff - get her doing some Suzanne Vega-stylee songs and she'll sell a load of records. That is all Cowell cares about. I'd almost guarantee that even if she doesn't win, she'll get a recording contract.

I have a picture in my head of them banging at the door and crying 'this is my moment' think Diane is favourite at the moment but I think she will end up pissing off female voters, afraid it might be ei ie ei oh or Austin based on that crappy tosser who won it last year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here