Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Where was Daniel in the Heroes song?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Eoghan, Alex, Ruth, JLS, Rachel, Diana, Laura and Austin all through. Daniel and Scott to sing again.

Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Daniel has played his sob story card.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didnt agree with Scott goingfas I thought Louis only voted that way to spite Simon Cowell as I thought that he was better than Daniel. Also do not agree with their conmments that today the standard was higher than ever before, thought it was generally poor.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Agreed and he is not the only one.

I have sympathies for the guy and his loss, but it should not be allowed to cloud viewers/judges opinions.

But sadly it does and has.

And what about Rachel - doing it cause she loves her kids so much.

Would that be the three she had adopted.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
is anybody else really hacked off with Diana constantly waving the back of her hannd around up by her face. They should either tie her hand beheind her back or chop the fucker off!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I really like JLS and thought they were good, along with Ruth she was brilliant.

As much as I feel very sorry for Daniel, I thought it was terrible that he sang that song, the judges aren't gonna boot him off after that are they. The judges talked about how passionate the performence was, but if Scott had a family member who had died he would sing passionately about it too. Even though Scott isn't great, he is better than Daniel.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Louis Walsh crying had me in stitches, I almost snotted i laughed so hard, don't think my other half was much amused though.

How does eaohoahoghanoan translate to OWEN??

Is that a slight exageration? ???

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Disco week next week. Should be a cracker.

If you were Daniel's mentor, what would you go for?

'Staying Alive' by The Bee Gees, or 'Don't Leave Me This Way' by The Communards...?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Completely the wrong decision on Saturday.

I thought it was going to be a forgone conclusion when I saw the two in the sing-off. Scott actually sang his song better than Daniel!

I thought that was one of the biggest shocks in X factor history...I never saw that coming from Louis!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here