Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a load of dross so far, two karaoke performances

Bring on Diana, the only one who has genuine star quality :thumbsup: (although how she's gonna cope with a Big Band song could be interesting)

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
that was shit!!! The young kid was f***ing garbage!! what a fix!!!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
that was shit!!! The young kid was f***ing garbage!! what a fix!!!

I thought so too, he's this year's version of that dreadful brother and sister act that went so far last year. Cringeworthy and the judges are all creaming their pants about it :shrug:

Laura should get a job on a Cruise ship, never gonna be a pop star

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The kid was flat. What's up with these judges.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Spanish girl is the best so far.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
oh dear, you poor sad arsed pratts, you've fallen for it again.... don't take an interest, turn over, go out.. don't get sucked in to the meaningless arguements over the nuances of these piss poor idiots, and I'm including the judges here too. Deny the sad "Wannabe's" the oxygen of existance which is reliant on your remote control.....just ignore them and watch them wither..:bigwave:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well there you go. Rachel elbows the little dewey bimbo right into history.
Go on sister, that's singing, and that's a song.

let it go.... you can survive without the comfort blanket that is autumnal crap television..

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This chick is f***ing rubbish, with that dreadful squeak at the end of every line of every verse. She is shit.

Where's Laura, she will smear that little tart into the cracks in the stage floor.

You missed her?, oh well she will probably be the cabaret act on your next cruise :wave:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Well there you go. Rachel elbows the little dewey bimbo right into history.
Go on sister, that's singing, and that's a song.

Excellent performance but with a voice totally suited to the big band you'd expect it, 1st time she's actually produced.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The one to be voted off could be any of the boys as they were all crap, the best being the group. The best was Rachel then Diana then Spamish Girl.

Pontins Boy, who is just shit and JLS who were totally unsuited to the big band, in the sing off I reckon. Daniel to be saved by the biddies voting

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not a cruise type of guy, so I'll have to miss out.

I'd better write her a decent song then.

Get Johnny Lydon to help?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
oh dear, you poor sad arsed pratts, you've fallen for it again.... don't take an interest, turn over, go out.. don't get sucked in to the meaningless arguements over the nuances of these piss poor idiots, and I'm including the judges here too. Deny the sad "Wannabe's" the oxygen of existance which is reliant on your remote control.....just ignore them and watch them wither..:bigwave:

Fair point Vegster, but who do you think will win it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here