Minteh Wonderland
What Gareth Glover is getting all his lady friends this Xmas... :thumbsup:

stevesleevefront.jpg

stevesleeveback.jpg

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Dont know why everyone doesnt give the bloke a break. If you dont like him dont buy his music but all this "Im on Sharons side" crap is really f***ing sad!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Albion Dan said:
Dont know why everyone doesnt give the bloke a break. If you dont like him dont buy his music but all this "Im on Sharons side" crap is really f***ing sad!

I agree. This is not my cup of darjeeling but I'm not into lots of the artists that are regularly raved about on NSC. Why has this guy generated such bad feeling? He's bland with a capital 'b' but he's got a pleasant enough voice. I do get the feeling that he'll be in few bargain bins by next Christmas so perhaps he should enjoy his 15 minutes of fame while he can.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Albion Dan said:

??? I'm not on that slag Sharon's side. I just think the sleeve note is sickening! :nono: Oh, and he's a Palarse fan. :censored:

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
Fair play to Steve, he has played the last few seasons in the reserves at my football team & what you see is actually what you get with him. A quiet but nice bloke & you can;t argue he doesn;t have good voice - again not my cup of tea, but he has taken the opportunity so good luck to him. Quite a good footballer really, lots of skill but not much in way of inclination to defend (he is left midfielder) Haven;t seen him since he was on the show mind!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
He's not fit to lick Roxanne's g-string.

is there 5mins in your day where you dont mention her Easy.....SAKE!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Artois said:
Who's Roxanne?

Don't get him started Artois.

Where has that thread gone? Get ready for it, someone will dig it out and :bounce:

U

um bongo molongo

Someone told me I looked like him today and I didn't know who he was. Now I've seen the picture and I'm pissed off - I'm only 27 and he looks about 40.

Proof that watching the albion must put years on you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here