Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X-Factor winner Steve Brookstein

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
um bongo molongo said:
Someone told me I looked like him today and I didn't know who he was. Now I've seen the picture and I'm pissed off - I'm only 27 and he looks about 40.

Proof that watching the albion must put years on you.

I've been told I look like him too, but I'm 43 so I couldn't give a shit!
I wouldn't mind helping some of those housewives out!

:lolol: :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am pleased to report all my army of female fans loved their Steve Brockstein cd's. What a mighty fine singer and superstar he really is.

No 2 in the charts outselling number 3 by 5/1 and held off the top only by the best selling single of the decade.

Go Stevie Boy :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't be Betty Bitter Wozza, you need to make a life for yourself instead of spending it all in front of a computer screen slating everyone else off.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He looks 40 , oh my god, surely not, 40 !, he may as well top himself :lolol: :shootself

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Gareth Glover said:
Don't be Betty Bitter Wozza, you need to make a life for yourself instead of spending it all in front of a computer screen slating everyone else off.

Thanks for the advice old wise one, but I love being critical, especially when I'm paid to do it.

Got any racing tips for me too, or did you give them up when you realised you'd become a laughing stock?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Wozza said:
Thanks for the advice old wise one, but I love being critical, especially when I'm paid to do it.

Got any racing tips for me too, or did you give them up when you realised you'd become a laughing stock?

It is music for the lowest common denominator.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Gareth Glover said:
I am pleased to report all my army of female fans loved their Steve Brockstein cd's. What a mighty fine singer and superstar he really is.

No 2 in the charts outselling number 3 by 5/1 and held off the top only by the best selling single of the decade.

Go Stevie Boy :clap2:

From today's Popbitch:

"X Factor winner Steve Brookstein's second album sold 200 copies on its release day, Monday."

Gareth backs another winner. :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have changed my alliegences to

" Ray " from the new X Factor, boyish good looks and a reasonable voice, the winner of X Factor 2006.

Get on and get on LARGE.

Leona 5/1

Ben 5/1

Ray 6/1

Kerry 6/1

Ashley 7/1

Nikitta 8/1

The Unconventionals 10/1

The Mac Donald Brothers 12/1

Robert 14/1

Eton Road 16/1

4 Sure 16/1