Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor winner booed off stage

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

STEVE Brookstein was BOOED OFF at his first gig since winning X Factor.

Revellers yelled abuse less than 24 hours after Saturday’s final.

The Radio 1 and Top Of The Pops Christmas Party crowd had to be persuaded to cheer the crooner, 36, back on stage — after booing him off three times. DJ Scott Mills begged the London audience of 2,000 to give him another chance.

One guest said: “They started booing again as soon as Steve started singing. Then he forgot the words. He apologised but was extremely shaken and looked to be holding back tears. It made him look a novice, especially alongside the likes of Kylie Minogue, who also sang.”

Steve — pictured during the gig — told The Sun: “I don’t think I appeal to a lot of younger people. There was a lot of noise and the booing just threw me. Hopefully I’ll get through it.”

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I quite like that Steves voice, good singer, wouldn't buy an album of his though.

Have to laugh at him getting booed off stage though.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
I.d boo Radio 1!!! what aload of teenage music shit!!!!

When will people wake up and smell the coffee that all these pop idol, X factor contestants are noting more than untalented crap!!!

Where King of the Stutters and the fat scottish bird?????

more money and effort should be put into promoting people with real talent!!

the best bit of news I heard was TOTP being downsized, I have said for along time it should be moved to childrens afternoon telly. no one over 18 wants to listen to black gansta rap shit!!!

Mr Popkins said:
I.d boo Radio 1!!! what aload of teenage music shit!!!!

When will people wake up and smell the coffee that all these pop idol, X factor contestants are noting more than untalented crap!!!

Where King of the Stutters and the fat scottish bird?????

more money and effort should be put into promoting people with real talent!!

the best bit of news I heard was TOTP being downsized, I have said for along time it should be moved to childrens afternoon telly. no one over 18 wants to listen to black gansta rap shit!!!

TOP RANTING!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Lemar didn't even win Pop Idol and has made two very well recieved albmus since.

Lemar is very average if you ask me!!!

Will young, I,ll give you that one!!! he has started writing his own stuff and I give him credit for that

but many have fallen,

That shit boy band, that rivaled girls allowed
david sneddon
that lesbo from fame academy

to be honest alot of this music is for kids,which I dont have a problem with , I just hate it when these artists think they have talent and appeal to the mainstream!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I wouldnt give a shit if i was him....Million pound record deal already signed.....retire mate.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Marshy said:
I wouldnt give a shit if i was him....Million pound record deal already signed.....retire mate.

Dur! That doesn't mean he has £1million in the bank.

McHideous had a deal too but if your single flops, you're history.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Wozza said:

but radio 1 is for the 25,s and under, how much black gansta rap, R & B, manafactured bands can one man take in a day?!!!!

for the record im 29

they do play a few good songs but its like wading through shit to fing a gem!!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Mr Popkins said:
but radio 1 is for the 25,s and under, how much black gansta rap, R & B, manafactured bands can one man take in a day?!!!!

Gangsta rap?!? :lolol:

Try Radio 2 mate. Seriously. They play nice music there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here