X Factor winner booed off stage

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I listen to Radio 2, SCR & TalkSport.

Does that mean I'm an old wrinkly coffin dodger? :(

Or

Do I have taste? :thumbsup:

(I am two months younger than Kylie btw :drool: )

Last edited:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Wozza said:
Gangsta rap?!? :lolol:

Try Radio 2 mate. Seriously. They play nice music there.

I do listen to Radio 2 , switched over about 3 years ago and never looked back!!

Ken Bruces pop master, Different Class!!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Barnet Seagull said:
Could you not class Eminem's Toy Soldiers as gangsta rap?

i.e. rap about gangsters

(preferred Martika's version myself)

I don't like getting all into classifying things but the only artists that you could raelly call 'gangsta rap' are the likes of Ice-T, Cube and NWA and at a stretch tupac. It seemed to die with the deaths of biggie and tupac IMO.

Commercially anyway.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I don't like getting all into classifying things but the only artists that you could raelly call 'gangsta rap' are the likes of Ice-T, Cube and NWA and at a stretch tupac. It seemed to die with the deaths of biggie and tupac IMO.

Commercially anyway.

Wicked.

or something like that.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town

Commercially anyway.

Agreed Eminems is as much of a Gangsta as I am.

*Note to self dig out old NWA and ICE-T albums for nostalgia

Jul 20, 2003

Commercially anyway.

Would Ice Cube's 'The Predator' be pigeonholed as 'gangsta rap'?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Eddie the Seagull said:
I listen to Radio 2, SCR & TalkSport.

Does that mean I'm an old wrinkly coffin dodger? :(

Or

Do I have taste? :thumbsup:

(I am two months younger than Kylie btw :drool: )

I could have written that!
Are you me in disguise:lolol:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Anyway, good!!! He was a very average pub singer and that crap dominated Sat night TV for far too long.:angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just listen to yourselves will ya. What a bunch of uncharitable miserable fuckers you lot really are. The guy beat 50000 people to land his dream record deal, I reckon he was the best on X Factor and has a good soulful voice.

I find it funny that he gets so much abuse from a lot of people whose greatest achievement in life is how many threads of shit that can put on NSC in one day..

:clap2: :shootself

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is a big bug bear of mine the attitude of people in England, it is so ingrained into the way of life people don;t even know they do it. If someone becomes successful they are slagged off and ridiculed as even they have commited some heinous crime. People don;t like success in the UK they want losers and also rans.

Jul 20, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
People don;t like success in the UK they want losers and also rans.

.....I hope you're not talking horses here .................

:eek:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Gareth Glover said:
Just listen to yourselves will ya. What a bunch of uncharitable miserable fuckers you lot really are. The guy beat 50000 people to land his dream record deal, I reckon he was the best on X Factor and has a good soulful voice.

But all he is is a glorified Kareoke (sp) singer (only saw Saturday as wife and daughter want to see who won so my views are only based on that).

When it was introduced as "This is his new single" and all we got was a Phil Collins hit. I'm glad he got boo and hope he will all the time he cannot sing original songs.

And more importantly he will get in the way of Seagulls Ska reaching number one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here