Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor who is going to win

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who is going to win this years x factor out of yet another bunch of no hopers. At least Gary Barlow spoke some sense about that Johnnie when he said that Loius Walsh had turned him into a circus act He was awful.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
They got rid of all the good ones.

Some twat will win it. Then we can start the whole f***ing thing again next year.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am happy to be able to say I've never, ever sat through an entire episode, and I have absolutely no clue who is on it this year apart from that singer woman who used to be in a shit band with that Dappy bloke.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
The solder. He was crap but he will get the public vote.

seagulls

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Simon Cowell , Obviously

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is there an unofficial X Factor Bingo game anywhere?

You know, when you cross off the boxes whenever someone drags up the usual bullshit cliches. I might be tempted to watch it if I thought I'd win a prize for it.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i just sat through that entire shitfest.....and my guess is janet will win but i reckon Marcus could be an outsider, and possibly risk or the risk???

the first 6 or 7 contestants were absolute turd,i sing better in the bloody shower

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I'm on NSC because I got kicked out the room for moaning before/during/after every song because it's utter crap.

Oh, hang on that sounds like the theme tune.....I'm allowed back in now.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What kind of MEN are you, sitting in on a Saturday watching this shit?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In fairness the Over 25s weren't the greatest this year so Louis Walsh has a difficult job to find a winner. There wasnt much to choose from, there was not one stand out act that made you say from day one he or she will win this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here