Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Alexandra 1/2
Leprachuan 11/4
Fake Tops 9/2

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Alexandra is 100 times better than the other 2 but I have a feeling the Leprachaun is gojng to win.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
That little Irish lad with the face that looks like he permanantly needs a good hard shit cannot win, he is UTTER GASH, if he does win that'll be two years running where one of the shittest original 12 has gone on to win without any talent whatsoever.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That Alexandra got a sex tape :bounce:

One thing that I don't understand are the number of people out there with an embarrassing sex tape. This is something I've discussed before with my mates and none of us has ever been filmed during a sexual act; is this a generation thing? Is it standard practice for under 30s to film themselves these days?

Still, I wouldn't have thought the existence of such a tape is going to harm Alexandra's chances; although I fear that the leprachaun with the thatched hair is going to win.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Once again this week you could hardly hear Eggnog over the backing singers and his blubbering was just pathetic.
Alexandra was best by a country mile.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That little Irish lad with the face that looks like he permanantly needs a good hard shit cannot win, he is UTTER GASH, if he does win that'll be two years running where one of the shittest original 12 has gone on to win without any talent whatsoever.

Prepare yourself Trigger it IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Leon Jackson actually has a rich, mellow singing voice and is 100 better than the Leprachaun. Hell the Leprachauan even makes Same Difference seem like Abba compared to him. If/When the Lepreachuan wins the should fold the show as it will lose all its credibility. Still over 6 years they did unearth Leona Lewis so it hasn't be a total waste of time.

Also I used to like Cowell but he's getting on my nerves now and he as a serious record producer he should be ashamed of himself promoting this irritating Irish Tway. I think in a couple of years when the adrenaline of beating Walsh is over he will be thoroughly embarrassed at championing the Leprachaun. This could be the worst thing to happen to Cowell and could be the start of the end for him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
. I think in a couple of years when the adrenaline of beating Walsh is over he will be thoroughly embarrassed at championing the Leprachaun. This could be the worst thing to happen to Cowell and could be the start of the end for him.

Are you suggesting Cowell is fixing the vote or that people are naive enough to actually be influenced by him? It's all the twats actually voting for the leprachaun that should be embarassed.

Is anyone on here going to own up to being sad enough to spend money voting???? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here