Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Alexandra - WINNER
JLS - Good work but not enough
EggnogOgwenHobbitDwarf - in the final but way off the pace
The CLAW - :wave:

I hope so but reckon JLS could go, the CLAW seems to get away with it every week.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Am I missing something, why the claw?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
leprachaun crying......ffs

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
This has got to be the most embarrassing live show ever....with that talentless, immature. Irish dwarf sobbing for minutes on end and leading the race onto the stage to leap on Diana and deny her the dignity of finishing a farewell song.
I've said all along that there was an agenda in place with Eggnog...and surprise, surprise he's in the final. As you can probably gather, I can't stand him and would happily jump on his head.
He's a second rate party karaoke act and if he finshes in front of any of the other two, then you know its a fixxxxxxxxxxx................

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I've not watched the whole series at all, and tonight was the first one I've watched all of - but surely there's no doubt? Alex has it wrapped up, doesn't she?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Albion Edd, ali jenkins, Barry from Eastenders, BigGully, Billy the Fish, chez, clippedgull, fozzie's headband, keaton, Lander, liam82, matildaseagull, MattBackHome, Pablo, pishrat, RM-Taylor, sammy, strings, tinx, Uncle C, Zesh Rehman (all a bunch of tweenagers with no idea!)

Bye bye Claw* (never to be seen or heard of again - thank f***)

Hurrah for Berol, Clothes Peg, Djmiles, Elder for England, footychick, Hiney, Isle of Wight Seagull, Lokki 7, m20gull, Mouldy Boots, One True BHA, Rookie, TRHK, Uncle Spielberg, WASH (all a bunch of Oldies with taste?)

* She's called the Claw because of the way she hold her left hand up to her face the whole time clenched into a sort of Claw. But you don't need to know that now because you'll never see her again.

Last edited by a moderator:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006

Albion Edd, ali jenkins, Barry from Eastenders, BigGully, Billy the Fish, chez, clippedgull, fozzie's headband, keaton, Lander, liam82, matildaseagull, MattBackHome, Pablo, pishrat, RM-Taylor, sammy, strings, tinx, Uncle C, Zesh Rehman (all a bunch of tweenagers with no idea!)

May I ask why my name is listed? I didn't think she would win, I've wanted JLS to win but I voted in the poll the other day as she is :smokin:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
That's the list of people that voted Yes to liking Diana, so I just republished it. It's not a judgement on you or your motivation for voting Yes. If I've upset you - sorry.

Maybe a few "hahas" too many from me, but I'm just glad that the public have seen through her at last even if NSC is still unable to see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here