Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X factor this weekend

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
harpic_poh.jpg

The DESTINY of the winner of X-Factor. A sad, lonely and brutal demise, at the hands of a noseful of toilet cleaner.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
On the basis that they can't sing, have absolutely no stage presence and look like a couple of production line boy band clones. Trouble is they wont even sell records based on their looks.

Anyone that performs Bon Jovi songs to help their popularity needs to be put out of their misery.

Right OK..In your opinion what recording artists can sing, have stage presence and don't look like production line boy band clones.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Journey South

1. Can sing
2. Can play instruments
3. Look good
4. Seem like nice chaps

I may even see them on tour
:clap:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Uncle Spielberg said:
Journey South

1. Can sing
2. Can play instruments
3. Look good
4. Seem like nice chaps

One of them looks like Darren Day.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
Journey South

1. Can sing
2. Can play instruments
3. Look good
4. Seem like nice chaps

We are singing from the same hymn book here, in fact we are harmonising perfectly. Fancy joining up as a duet for next year's X Factor? Can you strum a banjo? Journey North?

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They'll do for me.

COME ON THE SUPER JOURNEY SOUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

One of the greatest pop duo's of all time surely ?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
How about recent chart toppers the Arctic Monkeys to start with?

Daft question really. There are plenty of bands/artists that meet that criteria, but it's all a matter of taste isn't it?

I'll agree that it is a matter of taste.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
As pointed out by The Guardian, the name Journey South cannot be taken seriously. While it's meant to conjure up images of two working class lads from t'north leaping into their van and travelling to the bright lights of the city in a wide-eyed search for fame and fortune, it's actually nothing more than a blatant simile for cunnilingus.

Given that the housewife vote probably won it for Steve last year, this is a none-too-subtle attempt to, ahem, subconciously hit the same spot.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
7d8t7191conway_sisters.jpg

Louis Walsh pictured with the Conway Sisters who sang at the wedding of Westlife Star Shane Filan and Gillian Walsh on 28 Dec 2003 at Ballintubber Abbey.

Last edited:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
80's Seagull said:
It's all set-up to finish exactly the same as last year, Andy is a carbon copy of Steve.
He'll win coz all the mums and girls will vote for him because he's nice and middle of the road. He'll release one record and then disappear because there isn't actually a market it. Will end up singing in a hotel bar.

Yeah and that Steve is a Palace fan, and we all know they cant bloody sing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why not all send an e mail to them saying they are all talentless bitches and should be booted off X Factor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here