Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X-Factor - shocking decision

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
But they wouldn't have had three female acts in that category, so it was always going to be either LostWifeGuy or FailedGolferGuy.

The one screw-up I think was Louis taking two very identical girl groups forward, rather than having the brother and sisters act as one of his three. He's now basically got the same act twice.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
But they wouldn't have had three female acts in that category, so it was always going to be either LostWifeGuy or FailedGolferGuy.

Agree, although I thought FailedGolferGuy was clearly better than LostWifeGuy who is so obviously just a pub singer (if that).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the spanish bird was well fit innit!

I had to leave the room yesterday when it was on as I became apoplectic with all of the acts simultaneously crying at the drop of a hat.

I recon they pepper sprayed them a second before they appeared on camera so they would cry more.

Its TV pap for the masses par excellence!!!

SCD on the other hand is well good and I recon this year will be closer than ever. Healey and the Holby bloke look very good, and Cheryl Lunghi and Christine Bleakley both excellent.....John Sergeant is quite brilliant.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
the spanish bird was well fit innit!

I had to leave the room yesterday when it was on as I became apoplectic with all of the acts simultaneously crying at the drop of a hat.

I recon they pepper sprayed them a second before they appeared on camera so they would cry more.

Its TV pap for the masses par excellence!!!

SCD on the other hand is well good and I recon this year will be closer than ever. Healey and the Holby bloke look very good, and Cheryl Lunghi and Christine Bleakley both excellent.....John Sergeant is quite brilliant.

doesn't he look an sound like Jo Brand though?

Me thinks the swimmer and Jodie Kidd will go soon,.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
doesn't he look an sound like Jo Brand though?

Me thinks the swimmer and Jodie Kidd will go soon,.

Yes.....and Jessie huge thighs from Eastenderrs)

Oct 25, 2003
i hate the way they all act like its the end of their LIVES if they don't get through

"its do or die now"

or

"this is my last chance"

f*** sake, get a GRIP

captinsham

Sep 23, 2008
Or

OompaLoompa-192x195.png

top quality mate

huge forehead :lolol::lolol:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
What is incredible - literally lacking in credibility - is the way that a thirty year old can claim that this has always been their ambition and they'll do anything to succeed? If that was the case wouldn't they have jacked in their job and gone and worked for free in a studio or in the industry just to ty and get closer to the decision makers any way they could?

This "I want it 'cos I want it" mentality is sickening.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I found it slightly remarkable that the boy band did not get together or practise as they has work commitments. As this was a once in a lifetime chance a few days off work preparing may have been prudent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here