Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X-Factor - shocking decision

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
X-Factor has got be gripped this year. But what I'm finding REALLY REALLY ANNOYING though is all the cry-babies. I mean, I know it's got high emotional stakes but grief, men, WILL YOU STOP CRYING MORE THAN THE GIRLS FFS? Austin especially. He can't say his name without bursting into tears. Blubbering weasel-faced orc in a wife beater.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I would have gone for Amy over Ruth - super voice - ruth looks a bit like a man woman

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Was also surprised Louis din't put the family of four kids through. Thought they were cute and would have gone quite far.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I can't believe that Dannii didn't pick Susie in the over 25's she had the best voice out of all of them. Plus she was pretty. ??

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Was also surprised Louis din't put the family of four kids through. Thought they were cute and would have gone quite far.

Very bad attitude problems.

I thought Simon should have put the Black kid through instead of the Irish Kid.

Cheryl blew it leaving out the girl mentioned above and went for looks over talent.

Louie got it about right.

Danni should have put the other girl through and not the bloke as he is a pub singer but she was never going to pick 3 women.

My money is on Alexandra and JLS but Rachel is the unique and outstanding talent from this year the rest are decent acts but nothing that special. Leonna Lewis is in a different orbit.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ruth WILL win. End of thread.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Put your money on Ruth the Spanish chick currently 14-1. It opens up a whole new hispanic market for Mr Cowell:thumbsup:

Didn't read this post until I did it, but I've put a cheeky £2 on Ruth at 18's on Bet365.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Alexandra Burke 3/1
Laura White 7/2
Austin Drage 9/2
Rachel Hylton 7/1
Eoghan Quigg 10/1
Diana Vickers 10/1
J L S 12/1
Ruth Lorenzo 14/1
Danny Evans 16/1
Bad Lashes 16/1
Girlband 20/1
Scott Bruton 25/1

Courtesy of William Hill

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The value looks to be JLS at 12/1. Rachel is the best talent and 7/1 is a steal but her story and suspect attitude may put people off. Alexandra and Laura are the next best 2 singers so should be at the top. Austin Drage is the best of the 14-24's. Bad Lashes at 16/1 is a decent price. Ruth Lorenzo will go a long way but will not win.

The ones who have no chance are

Eoghan Quigg, Diana Vickers, Danny Evans, Girlband, Scott Bruton

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg;2617088 The ones who have no chance are said:
Her voice and delivery are way to good for a manufactured "pop" star, she'll go far but probably not on a show as contrived as X Factor has become and far too many people won't vote for her because she hasn't got a hard luck story and doesn't burt into tears as soon as she sees a camera.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I can't believe that Dannii didn't pick Susie in the over 25's she had the best voice out of all of them. Plus she was pretty. ??

Agreed she just picked some widower who looks like a driving instructor and sings like a he's on a karaoke night out Suzy was streets ahead

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
The trouble with Suzy is that she has already had 2 top 5 hits with the 411 so is not fresh and already been dumped by the record company.

How strange, I didn't realise she was in the 411. But even so, Daniel is no-where near better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here