Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor : Holly or Cheryl??

Cheryl or Holly?

• Total voters

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
the nation speaks, then it goes to the judges, and if they cant decide, it goes to DEADLOCK

Ok, we need 4 Judges. I will be one, you can be one.

Mendoza: HOLLY
Wilko: HOLLY

You need to choose 2 more judges

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Holly definitely - Cheryl's, Miss Wonderful personna is beginning to get boring, pretty yes but she's been too polished by some media guru and all the nicey, nicey now looks a bit fake.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Holly by a mile.She's great on 'This Morning' whenever i've seen her.The only time i watch it though is when i'm ill but she always make me feel better.:cute:

Cheryl is so over-rated.She wasn't even the best looking in Girls Aloud-Sarah Harding IMO but i've always been crazy about blonds.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Cheryl would definatly be a piece of dirt in the sack but your mum would be happier if you took Holly home!

I voted for Holly as shes local and after Ashley Cole has been there you might catch Gay disease from Cheryl! :jester:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's still a touch of the Coulthards about Holly, so I voted for the geordie racist.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Is cheryl doing a crap in the photo with the yellow top ?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
sheryl to me seems like she is a right little princess who would demand all the time and stamp her feet........very attractive, but holly wins it over for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here