Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor : Holly or Cheryl??

Cheryl or Holly?

• Total voters

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Did I know she had a Baby ?. No. Am I bothered,?, even less. Don't get all high and mighty participating in a thread and poll which is at best sexist and worst degrading to Women, Rather Ironic I would say.

Yes, because the comment you made was not degrading in the slightest :dunce:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You are deflecting the fact you are in a thread with photo's of women with not many clothes on their tits on display with a theme of " who would get it " and then trying to be a champion of Womens rights and feelings.

Hypocritical.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
You are deflecting the fact you are in a thread with photo's of women with not many clothes on their tits on display with a theme of " who would get it " and then trying to be a champion of Womens rights and feelings.

Hypocritical.

Well I was actually voting on who I feel is more attractive than 'Who would get it'. I actually think that Holly is a fantastic role model and symbol, she has actively said that she is in no rush to lose her baby weight as she feels it is wrong to be back in the gym and on a diet a day after giving birth. I think that sends out a really good message to a body obsessed society.

Anyway US, I am not going to argue with you cause I enjoy reading your posts, have great respect for all your REMF work and although I have not met you, you seem like a good fella :)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ok my comment was silly but it is a silly thread. She's not fat, a full bodied whench out of my league but I still prefr Cheryl. However I prefer Danni Minogue to both of them.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Chazza12

Cranium Of Titanium
Mar 24, 2008
i take it whoever voted for ' both of them mingers ' is either having a laugh or is a bender ? :lol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I should show this to all my female students, I am always banging on about HoLOLy LOLloby and they criticise my poor taste. They all assume that Cheryl is more attractive because she is skinnier, just goes to show that blokes do prefer 'gals wiv curves'* innit.

* This word is a problem in itself as many females believe curvy and fat to mean the same thing which it quite clearly is not.

Look at the scores now. Even STEVENS. Tied at 47 going into the bottom of the ninth. HUSSLE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here