Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor - Cowell will be BOOED.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Louis is such a stickler for the rules....well, I don't remember Queen doing Ice Ice Baby, unless my mind is playing tricks on me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Jedward are going to win this hands down :thumbsup:

Loved it when Jed (or possibly ward) burst through the screen and almost went arse-over-tit :lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
John & Esward were awful their singing was attrocious and their dancing is out of sequence with each other. One arms are raised fully and the others is just slightly raised looked awful.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** me all joking aside Jeward were f***ing AWESOME tonight !.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
John & Esward were awful their singing was attrocious and their dancing is out of sequence with each other. One arms are raised fully and the others is just slightly raised looked awful.

How old are you ?.

It was f***ing GREAT !.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Bit miserablist, even for you. I thought they were OK and it was reasonably entertaining... much more so than a couple of the poor vocal efforts before them.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Their singing and rapping was quite passable tonight and they put on a damned good show.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Jedward are cheating. It's not them obviously but the production team are to make them sound better.

They have backing vocals singing at the same time as them and they're turned up louder then their mics, the result being they sound more in tune. I noticed it a couple of weeks ago. If that song is online then listen to it again carefully and you'll hear more than just their voices singing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Be fair under pressure mixed with ice ice baby was a genius touch by Louie tonight and it worked BIG TIME.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Whilst I don't condone mass murder, I wish someone would take a machine gun to the contestants, judges and audience ... the missus has started watching now despite my protestations, and I fear she will be hooked......!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Jedward are cheating. It's not them obviously but the production team are to make them sound better.

They have backing vocals singing at the same time as them and they're turned up louder then their mics, the result being they sound more in tune. I noticed it a couple of weeks ago. If that song is online then listen to it again carefully and you'll hear more than just their voices singing.

I suspect they do that all the time in this programme. Definately in the final rounds.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Go with the flow.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I love Stacey. She can do better than Oly.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is one of Queens greatest songs. Beautiful.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Come on Stacey NAIL IT !.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here