Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor - Cowell will be BOOED.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Indeed.

It's one of my personal favourites, but I would say it's impossible given that, as you say, it's entirely subjective, to name any one song as Queen's, or anyone else's 'greatest'.

If I had to pick MY favourite, I'd go for this:

My current favourite Queen Song is this:

[yt]4DvlYv5RrVQ[/yt]

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
did anyone else hear someone yell f*** OFF after danni made comments about the first act

we rewound it and you can see simon spin around at the sound

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
First time I've watched it this year. Those jedward geezers are f***ing JOKES mate. What a load of shit. They did the Vanilla Ice rap for f*** sake.

CRAZY SHIT.

Big up Calvin Harris.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When you sign on to AOL the news snippets are showing a story that apparently is in The Sun that an ITV sound technician has revealed that John & Edward microphones are turned either off or so low during their performance so that you can only hear the session musicians singing the backing tracks etc and not them.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
When you sign on to AOL the news snippets are showing a story that apparently is in The Sun that an ITV sound technician has revealed that John & Edward microphones are turned either off or so low during their performance so that you can only hear the session musicians singing the backing tracks etc and not them.

I didn't need an ITV sound technician to point that out!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Jedward are cheating. It's not them obviously but the production team are to make them sound better.

They have backing vocals singing at the same time as them and they're turned up louder then their mics, the result being they sound more in tune. I noticed it a couple of weeks ago. If that song is online then listen to it again carefully and you'll hear more than just their voices singing.

Smug alert. :smokin:

It was pretty obvious though, they've been doing it for the last 3 weeks.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Admit that they have unfairly used the equipment available to them to the detriment of other contestants and thus conned the voting listners and influenced the results.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Admit that they have unfairly used the eqipment available to them to the detriment of other contestants and thus conned the voting listners and influenced the results.

Conned the voting listeners ? Do you honestly think anyone voting thinks those blokes can sing a note ?

It will be obvious backing tracks are used to the majority of the young viewers who are voting for these two. They don't need the Sun to tell them and frankly they don't care.

Young people are far for wised up to how the media works these days. They can see exactly what's going on, but are voting on mass to see the reaction the next week.

The fact that these two kids are rubbish isn't the story, it's the fact that all the "serious artists" (and that's stretching it) are rubbish too that keeps "Jedward" in.

Seeing them week after week is frankly the only entertainment the show offers at this stage.

Without them, people would have turned off weeks ago... and Simon Cowell knows it, which is why he has started supporting them.

It's exactly the same reason that bloke who couldn't dance was voted in week after week on Strictly Come Dancing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here