Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wycombe Wanderers vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL THREAD***

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Dear Mr Poyet.
A few points for you:
1. Brezovan is useless and Brighton do much better with FDM in goal
2. I'm worried if you think El-Abd/El-Bad/Kebab is our best defender as your basially saying the football club can't defend as we are showing now.
3. My Nan is quicker than Navarro
4. Murray and Forster don't know the offside rule.
5. Hoyte is the worst full back i have EVER seen play for the Albion. EVER. Get him out he is a disgrace.

Dear Mike Small

you are a twat

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Agreed - I have always been a believer that we will come good. This season (and last to be honest) are just draining the faith away. It has been utter tripe all season and we have players who should be doing much better. No great change since Poyet has come in except for Southampton - since then same again or even worse. We can't make another change of manager - we have to give him time, it is vital that he comes good. This transfer window may well be the most important ever - if only to give us long time fans our belief back.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When I think back to the start of the season and the optimism after rebuilding the team, I can honestly say I simply cannot believe what a shockingly shit side we seem to be.

That said, it could well be that just 3 or 4 changes will alter the side dramatically.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
That has got to one of the biggest goalkeeping f*** ups I have ever seen. Expect it on a danny baker dvd soon.

You never watched Smith?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Cox and McNulty sound non-existant today.

When I think back to the start of the season and the optimism after rebuilding the team, I can honestly say I simply cannot believe what a shockingly shit side we seem to be.

That said, it could well be that just 3 or 4 changes will alter the side dramatically.

Based on blind optimism?
Our players thought that they had won the league after the great escape last year. The players switched off in the summer. Our pre season friendlies were awful & since July we have been SHOCKING since.

Going down without a fight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here