Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wycombe Wanderers vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL THREAD***

markw

Aug 28, 2009
some good results for brighton at the moment, tranmere drawing with carlisle and exeter and gillingham drawing and orient losing, could not wish for a better combination of results if it stays that way.

What a result, the bottom half of the tables results all worked in brightons favour :clap:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Phew! The relief!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A good time to end the year on a high so hopefully good times ahead ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
suspect the cameo appearances by Virgo and Hart may be their last.

for virgo as for adams......coming back doesn't work

can gary hart come back as a coach? - with his enthusiasm and committment we might go somewhere

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yah!!!! Was in class most of the afternoon anf then stuck in traffic so missed the whole game!!

A ray of sunlight at last!!! Well done the Albion but one game does not make a season... please lets just try and win two games in a row shall we?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
About friggin time. How much have the albion spent in the last few years in comparrison o Wymcombe, Oriet, Bristol Rovers and about two thirds of thios duuivisoon. the players over the last calendar year have been a disgrace and one performance does not make up for it. About time but still give em extra training. Murray - class player, shame he turns up only for the cameras and the transfer window. Poyet, weild that axe

Just about all the results below mid-table Southampton went our way, and there was a postponed match that's only between two of the relegation contenders Oldham and Hartlepool. Of course, our own was the most important - but it's as much as we could have hoped for from today, and to come from behind like that is fantastic.

Murray looked frustrated and wanting the ball on Saturday, and perhaps he reflected that on the pitch today.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Anyone Know the away support numbers? 6000+ sounds a good crowd for Wycombe

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Brezovan; Hoyte, Elphick, El-Abd, McNulty; Bennett, Dicker, Navarro, Cox; Forster, Murray. Subs: Kuipers (GK), Virgo, Whing, McLeod, Hart, Davies, J Smith

I know this isn't your own format, I've seen it in other places - but why is the sub keeper the only one who has his position listed? Subs aren't restricted to 6+keeper, so is it really necessary?

(I would like to see J.Smith given a chance but I doubt that in the position we are in)

:cheery:

wait till the end of the game at least for the negativity..

Oh shut up with your positivity, we're gonna lose now... oh. :tumble:

Dear Mr Poyet.
A few points for you:
1. Brezovan is useless and Brighton do much better with FDM in goal
2. I'm worried if you think El-Abd/El-Bad/Kebab is our best defender as your basially saying the football club can't defend as we are showing now.
3. My Nan is quicker than Navarro
4. Murray and Forster don't know the offside rule.
5. Hoyte is the worst full back i have EVER seen play for the Albion. EVER. Get him out he is a disgrace.

Dear Mike Small

1. Brighton's win rate with Brezovan: 40% With Kuipers: 33% With Smith: 22%
4. Murray an Forster are aware of the offside rule, but like most forwards their eagerness to get forward and score may over rule cool headed logic. Also, by all accounts they were actually onside several times when flagged off, it seems the linesman wasn't sure of the rule himself

wycombe must be sick of the sight of murray how many has he scored against them this season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here