Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wycombe have better squad,stadium, and fans than Brighton - McLeod

Adopted Brightonian

Jan 31, 2009
Brighton/Northampton
Just looks like one of the generic comments a player makes when moving from one club to another...

He's not going to say 'this is a big step down for me, Wycombe are a much smaller club, but it was the only chance I had of first team football' is he?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
I cannot think of any player, in recent years, who had a better first 45 mins for the club, vs Crewe in August 2008, that day the Ferret put out at stat a half time saying that he'd put more crosses in than the Albion had done in the last x amount of games under Wilkins, then had an Albion career peter out in the manner it did.

The carvery at the Sportsman have lost a dependable regular, and Albion fans can only wish those first 45mins at Gresty Road had been replicated.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I think they have a reasonable chance of pulling away from relegation.Since they signed Hinsh,he has played every game and their defence has certainly tightened up a lot.Don't know about Mcleod,but Revell and Ainsworth are good signings imho!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I cannot think of any player, in recent years, who had a better first 45 mins for the club, vs Crewe in August 2008, that day the Ferret put out at stat a half time saying that he'd put more crosses in than the Albion had done in the last x amount of games under Wilkins, then had an Albion career peter out in the manner it did.

Too true Harty. I remember marvelling in his performance that day at Gresty Rd. He was absolutely TERRORISING the Crewe right-back with his pace & ability: he looked absolutely awesome. How the Hell could somebody with that kind of ability turn into the no-hoper we all know & loathe? Maybe he'll decide to actually play football again at WW, but I can't honestly see it myself. What a waster. :nono:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
BUT HE DIDN'T SAY ANY OF WHAT HE'S RUMOURED TO HAVE SAID!!! This thread's ridiculous :facepalm:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
BUT HE DIDN'T SAY ANY OF WHAT HE'S RUMOURED TO HAVE SAID!!! This thread's ridiculous :facepalm:
But it doesn't matter, if you've paid for a ticket in the last year and a half you've contributed towards his wages. That is insult enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here