Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wycombe have better squad,stadium, and fans than Brighton - McLeod

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well done mr mcleod tell it like it is, for the most of the time he spent at brighton he was ridiculed and slagged off by all and sundry, he shouldnt be expected to actually say he loves brighton and its super fans is he. Not sure about the squad bit though kev,youve just f***ed that up. :)

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Try reading some of the pages on this site, namely when it has been mentioned we are in the progress of signing or have signed a new player and they have not scored a hatrick in their first game god forbid! Or when one of our many new managers come in.... usually due to our fans not happy we are not pushing to be in promotion spot of the championship in our soon to be gone (thank Fcuk) Athletic Stadium!

arguably the NSC forums only compose of a percentage of the Albion fans many will have their own opinions on the clubs decisions. The fans themselves are pretty dedicated to the team and want the best for the club, even if its kind of beyond our current situation.

Is it just me or do all our old players slag us off as some sort of dead end football club with no future? (touchwood)

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Well done mr mcleod tell it like it is, for the most of the time he spent at brighton he was ridiculed and slagged off by all and sundry, he shouldnt be expected to actually say he loves brighton and its super fans is he. Not sure about the squad bit though kev,youve just f***ed that up. :)

In fairness most of the time he was here he was being paid for being injured or useless. The fans were never likely to worship him were they?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He contributed very little in his time with us, and I am glad he's gone elsewhere. Better than that, he's gone to a relegation rival, and will be a burden on THEIR precious resources.

Thanks for nothing Kevin.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I can't remember him getting abused. Which is a shame really, he certainly deserved it.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Try reading some of the pages on this site, namely when it has been mentioned we are in the progress of signing or have signed a new player and they have not scored a hatrick in their first game god forbid! Or when one of our many new managers come in.... usually due to our fans not happy we are not pushing to be in promotion spot of the championship in our soon to be gone (thank Fcuk) Athletic Stadium!

A handful of tossers on here shouldn't really represent our entire support

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Don't get wound up by this.

For him,it's a better stadium because the gates are wider.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wonder who the players will get their chang from now...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
To be fair, having had a quick gander at the squad, they've made some good additions this month. Dean Keates on a free from Peterborough is shrewd business, Westlake was classic for us on the left wing (which probably means McLeod won't get much of a run in their side for a while, depending on how he's been playing of course!), and they've got the goal machine there aswell, mr Revell. And Gareth Ainsworth aswell. Not to mention Adam of Hinshelwood, who was quality for us during December of last year (the own goal aside!) and who can easily play at this level.

That said, I'd rather have our squad than theirs. Why? They've got McLeod. :lolol:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Mcleod,

Never have I seen such an unlikely professional footballer than that bloke.

he looked like a poor pub team footballer...barrel chested, ill-physiqued, he was
like a tub of f***ing lard with no control, no nothing. Good riddance to the piece of sh*te

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
They DO have a better stadium (at the moment)

The stadium in turn leads to the misunderstanding that they have better fans just because Withdean is such a library.

The squad is debatable. They've picked up some decent players recently, but the league table doesn't lie.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I thought he looked good... against AFC Wimbledon.

Kevin McLeod? More like Kevin too many McNuggets. :rant:

Useless scouse shit, hope he breaks his leg :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here