Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE Royal Rumble

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its the best night of the year tonight as the royal rumble rolls back into town

with forty men, its the biggest ever and i personally cannot wait. hoping for a cm punk or alberto del rio victory, although i have the sneaky suspicion it will be either cena or a returning triple h

roll on 1am! anyone else undertaking the mammoth test of endurance to watch what should be a top night of sports entertainment action

Due to the spectacle of it this is the first ppv I've gone and bought myself and cannot wait. 1ltr of red rooster in the fridge ready for the off as from past experience I have missed matches, and in some cases endings from needing sleep!

already know two shock entrants which are as good as confirmed....both previously worked at TNA and are not under any contractual agreement at this time!!

They'll make you want to breakdance as if a new world order is here ;)

but can you dig it??

:rave:

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Due to the spectacle of it this is the first ppv I've gone and bought myself and cannot wait. 1ltr of red rooster in the fridge ready for the off as from past experience I have missed matches, and in some cases endings from needing sleep1

already know two shock entrants which are as good as confirmed....both previously worked at TNA and are not under any contractual agreement at this time!!

Makes you want to breakdance as if a new world order is here ;)

but can you dig it??

:rave:

yes yes yes!

if the miz loses the title i am going to completely crack and possibly put my foot through a television

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
its the best night of the year tonight as the royal rumble rolls back into town

with forty men, its the biggest ever and i personally cannot wait. hoping for a cm punk or alberto del rio victory, although i have the sneaky suspicion it will be either cena or a returning triple h

roll on 1am! anyone else undertaking the mammoth test of endurance to watch what should be a top night of sports entertainment action

Will there be monster trucks?

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
dont watch it anymore but saw an acticle about the 'guess entrances' one of which maybe the RAW GM

pacman

Jul 27, 2008
Farnborough
Edge needs to retain so that (if fit) Christian can return to win the rumble to set up what would be the greatest WM main event of all time.

In reality though I expect Cena or Punk to win with Barret or JoMo a small possiblity

if the miz loses the title i am going to completely crack and possibly put my foot through a television

It would be too soon to change hands as Miz is doing a good job, and frankly I think they bottled it by not letting JoMo have his title shot here...writers afraid a bigger name was needed for one of the big 4 PPVs??

I think Miz will lose it at either elimination chamber or 'Mania...if Mnaia, then unfortunatley I think it'll be Cena once again doing the "5-move superman" routine :rant:

I'd like to see CM Punk win the Rumble, and I think he's in with a chance, but it'd be nice to see a wrestler without a WC to their name to win if not Punk. JoMo is the obvious candidate as someone who could get a push, and is perhaps worthy of it too!!

Edge needs to retain so that (if fit) Christian can return to win the rumble to set up what would be the greatest WM main event of all time.

That would be AWESOME! However they reckon Christian won't even make Mania...they'd have to turn Edge heel probably, and atm they are really lacking any legitimate big faces on SD other than Big Show and Edge, hence why Drew McIntyre's current turn is happening.

Booker T returns to the WWE tonight.

Hence hint in above post

So far going to form in terms of whose already in...though punk and jomo would be in later

That save from JoMo...Wow!! Never seen anyone do that before!

Last edited:

jayjonesy1

Aug 1, 2008
ALBERTO DEL RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Del Rio will be the next World Champion come Wrestlemania.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here