Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE Royal Rumble

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the scotty mac household exploded with joy when big daddy cool made his return and when, for one surreal moment, it looked like santino could have actually won the rumble

usually i find wwe boring and pointless at the minute, but last night was certainly up there with one of the best in terms of mark out moments i can remember for some time

I was certainly in bits when booker cracked out the spinaroony, and of course Santino!!

It did get a bit predictable though for me. The fact that after Khali I said to my mate "If he starts to dominate nexus it'll be Mason Ryan next"......low and behold...it was!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Who won all the other matches?

i';ve not seen it, just read reports...

Edge beat Dolph Ziggler in what is described as a good match that made Ziggler look strong (which at this point is more important than him winning). Edge retains his World Title
Miz beat Randy orton to retain the WWE title in what is described as atrocious match, partly becaus eOrton made Miz look weak, and miz needed interence from Punk and Nexus to win (at this stage Miz, like ziggler, needs to be made to look strong or he'll be seen as a place holder instead of a real champ).
The Natalya v LayCool handicap match was changed to a four way with Eva Torres who won the Divas Title.
Then there was the rumble match itself.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
i';ve not seen it, just read reports...

Edge beat Dolph Ziggler in what is described as a good match that made Ziggler look strong (which at this point is more important than him winning). Edge retains his World Title
Miz beat Randy orton to retain the WWE title in what is described as atrocious match, partly becaus eOrton made Miz look weak, and miz needed interence from Punk and Nexus to win (at this stage Miz, like ziggler, needs to be made to look strong or he'll be seen as a place holder instead of a real champ).
The Natalya v LayCool handicap match was changed to a four way with Eva Torres who won the Divas Title.
Then there was the rumble match itself.

Thanks. Gutted about LayCool :down:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I thought Miz looked quite strong, he held his own, but just cheated to pick up the win, just like cowardly heels do. Edge was one of the best, nobody said he was weak, just cowardly, and that's what The Miz is doing. Miz has the potential to be the next big thing in WWE, and if Miz and Orton have a feud in 2/3 years time again with the right build up, I could genuinely see it being on par with Austin/Rock...

Yea, I went there.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
wow... i thought wrestling was cool when i was 12 =/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here