Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE Royal Rumble

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Just to say (having not personally watched WWF/WWE in years) anyone here who has posted the usual

"it's not real you idiots"
"grow up it's staged"
"etc"

OBVIOUSLY none of you watch Britain's Got Talent, or The X Factor, correct? Because that would make you MASSIVE hyppocrites...

The only thing I like about wrestling is the royal rumble. All the rest is shite.

I hate X factor and BGT, but every year I like to know whos won the royal rumble.

My favourite one was the 2004 one, when Chris Benoit won and was entry no.1. I enjoyed 2005 because that's when my favourite wrestler Batista won, and I suppose 2002 when Tripple H won as that was my first Royal Rumble I watched. The last won I watched was the 2006 one when Rey Mysterio came in at No.3 and won, after that when I grew out of wrestling.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just a reminder that Raw should be well worth a watch/Sky + tonight.

All the Legacy fallout, Edge, DX getting a bit closer to a split and of course The Hitman showing up again should make for one of the more watchable episodes of recent times (even if it is being hosted by William Shatner).

The only thing I like about wrestling is the royal rumble. All the rest is shite.

I hate X factor and BGT, but every year I like to know whos won the royal rumble.

My favourite one was the 2004 one, when Chris Benoit won and was entry no.1. I enjoyed 2005 because that's when my favourite wrestler Batista won, and I suppose 2002 when Tripple H won as that was my first Royal Rumble I watched. The last won I watched was the 2006 one when Rey Mysterio came in at No.3 and won, after that when I grew out of wrestling.

Benoit in 04 was the first i watched, and rey started No.2 in 06 with Ric Flair at No.1 eliminating Orton to win.

Though they never or rarely ever mention 2004 anymore due to Benoit's future actions....shame as was great wrestler overshadowed by his personal demons.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Though they never or rarely ever mention 2004 anymore due to Benoit's future actions....shame as was great wrestler overshadowed by his personal demons.

benoit was one of the best proper wrestlers they ever had and are ever likely to have - his celebration at the end of wrestlemania 20 with eddie would still be shown now as one of the greatest moments ever in wwe. just a shame he decided to go and murder his family really and has subsequently been expunged from the wwe history books

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
best royal rumble fight i remember seeing was triple h vs mankind, in a hardcore match, i was only young at the time but alot of the shit mick foley did seemed pretty messed up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here