Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brentford fan, Greg Dyke, on the phone in sounded pretty impressed by us

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Bagayoko said:
no but if we were to throw away leads all season long and settle for draws then it would

After 3 games we have 7 points

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Has Henderson left the door open for the return of FDM? Those at the game will no doubt enlighten us.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Icy Gull said:
Has Henderson left the door open for the return of FDM? Those at the game will no doubt enlighten us.

He didn't have an astounding game but I don't think he could have done anything about either goals.

The first one was a cracking free kick and the second one was sloppy cover by El-Abd(?) and Mayo should have easily cleared the ball from the line.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
hitony said:
What a stupid comment :nono:

I assume you weren't at the game,but really it is quite pathetic as to how we just sat back and couldn't be arsed in the second half.I hate to say it but how much are we gonna regret those points at the end of season

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I made the point on the phone in that I am at a loss to know how the forwards and the midfield do not cover for each other.

Thank God we have Joel Lynch, what a find that bloke is!

I am not that impressed with the defence apat from him ( Reid had a poor game, Mayo was pretty poor and El Abd looked OK until he tried to dribble the ball away)

BTW Why play Revell out on the wing?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
FalmerforAll!** said:
I assume you weren't at the game,but really it is quite pathetic as to how we just sat back and couldn't be arsed in the second half.I hate to say it but how much are we gonna regret those points at the end of season

No i was not at the game, (2 very good reasons why not though) and is 7 points out of 9 that bad ?

(and the commentaters agreed with me on the talk in ...lol)

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Are we in the bottom 3? Just checking from some of the reaction on here this afternoon ? :jester:

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
hitony said:
No i was not at the game, (2 very good reasons why not though) and is 7 points out of 9 that bad ?

(and the commentaters agreed with me on the talk in ...lol)

harty agreed that henderson shouldnt be droped, and not that throwing away a lead is acceptable.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Bagayoko said:
harty agreed that henderson shouldnt be droped, and not that throwing away a lead is acceptable.

You misunderstood what i meant..........they read my text out (tony in wales) and i said that any brighton supporter would have taken 7 points from 9 before a ball was kicked.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Bagayoko said:
would you be happy if we throw away a lead for the next 43 games?

We have won 2 games and Drawn ONE game so far this Season.

I would be well happy if we continue that form until the End of the Season

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Bagayoko said:
would you be happy if we throw away a lead for the next 43 games?

If that question is aimed at me then......

im sorry, but im not even going to answer a daft question like that, it does not warrant a reply, i am a brighton supporter, i spend alot of money following the albion through thick and thin, so i think my answer would be pretty obvious, dont you ? :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here