Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTC deemed more than 1 event..............

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

........prepare for massive redundencies in the London Reinsurance and insurance communites if jury verdict up held............whats the average Brighton salary again.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Are you talking about the Word Trade Centre disaster? If so then it was more than one event. There were two planes.

D

Deleted User X18H

In short the owners can claim to thier maximum recoverable for both buildings for arguments sake $100 million per building as opposed to $100 million for the entire loss a proportion of both buildings if the policy states any one occurance or incident.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ahhh I see - presumably that will be American insurance companies paying out? or are these insurance companies with global empires which is why the UK market will be affected? (or is that effected can never remember...)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Lokki 7 said:
You don't say?

I was being sarcastic but it is actually true. Check it out I'm not lying.

D

Deleted User X18H

The london market companies reinsure the American Insurance companies ie they take on a proportion of the risk with the original insurer retaining a proportion and cedeing the rest to London Market reinsurers a bit like a bookie laying off a bet.

Rangdo said:
it is actually true. Check it out I'm not lying.

Oh my god! I did and you are right!
Next you will be telling me Iraq was invaded in order to secure America's oil supply and generate multi-billion dollar contracts for its domestic companies (with directors in the administration)!

D

Deleted User X18H

Marshy said:
Very well put HB&B brought back a few memories that !
Good lad ...............what memories of the Burrell or the Serge (as was) for lunch or 'will Jonathan French please go to the bar' or even the Christmas snog fest a Claire Hall:clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Lokki 7 said:

Next you will be telling me Iraq was invaded in order to secure America's oil supply and generate multi-billion dollar contracts for its domestic companies (with directors in the administration)!

Maybe I will. Watch this space ;)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Lokki 7 said:
Hang on, I've looked in to it. Turns out it was to free the people of Iraq and search for weapons of mass destruction. Sorry, my mistake. Who'd have thought it eh?

Last edited:

Oh thank god for that! You had me worried for a minute there. I can now go back to being proud and trusting, of the morally pure leaders of the free world.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
Oh my god! I did and you are right!

Haliburton had the contracts in Iraq in the 1990's, this is a common leftwing myth.

looney said:
Haliburton had the contracts in Iraq in the 1990's, this is a common leftwing myth.

Your point being... that Haliburton did not benefit from the invasion? Yeah right.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
hove born&bred said:
Good lad ...............what memories of the Burrell or the Serge (as was) for lunch or 'will Jonathan French please go to the bar' or even the Christmas snog fest a Claire Hall:clap2:

Happy Days :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here