Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTC deemed more than 1 event..............

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
Your point being... that Haliburton did not benefit from the invasion? Yeah right.

It is right, the point is it wasn't a case of Croniyism as portrayed.

Funny how people squeal at that and ignore the fact the the last Chairman and DG of the BBC appointed by blair were major Labour party Donors.

Which is more relevant and serious?

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
I was informed that only one of the twin towers was insured as the likelihood of them both coming down was unimaginable and they could not put a quantification on the likelihood of that happening

looney said:
the point is it wasn't a case of Croniyism as portrayed.

In a word, Bollocks.

Funny how people squeal at that and ignore the fact the the last Chairman and DG of the BBC appointed by blair were major Labour party Donors.
Which is more relevant and serious?

Both cases are serious and open to debate, we just happen to be discussing the one relevant to this thread. No squeals from me re Blair cronyism.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
looney said:

You mean the last Chairman and DG-but-one?

Was that the same Chairman and DG who were forced out by a judge appointed by Blair then?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
You mean the last Chairman and DG-but-one?

No I mean the last Chairman and DG not the present ones.

Was that the same Chairman and DG who were forced out by a judge appointed by Blair then?

Yep shows you how unfit they were for the posts as well.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
looney said:
No I mean the last Chairman and DG not the present ones.

Yep shows you how unfit they were for the posts as well.

*sigh*

How can you have an allegedly pro-government DG that got sacked for pissing off the government?

Oh, by the way... the last BBC chief political correspondent but one used to chair the young Conservatives. Still think it's biased?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here