Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSL - Strippers

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I was sat row D lliterally second row back and the stewards in the corner were absolutely fine about the lads - they were watching them and they were laughing - they handled it perfectly.

It made for a great afternoon - especially for us girlies in the stand - they were all pretty fit guys too - shame they travelled all that way - I was hoping they'd be there every game!!!!

When they were crouching down they were doing this oooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaa it was funny - everyone in the WSL was laughing and good on them.

When the north started singing get your shirts off for the lads - it was hilarious - well done North stand - this is what makes Brighton fans so different - you have a bit of banter and you can laugh at yourselves and others - don't ever stop doing that - it's what makes you the best fans!!!

Now, if the Dutch strippers are not coming back for the next game - who wants to put their name down for stripping next time - I'm thinking of holding an audition like on the full monty!!!!

The Judge? I'm sure he'd be up for it!!!! Xx
Why don't you do it? Then we can aee how 'fit' you are.!!!!:lol::bigwave::thumbsup:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Thought it was great entertainment....well done lads...on the same note a Brizzy fan got taken out for doing a 'moonie' and was being interviewed by old bill at the end of the game....stripping seems to be the norm now...so without further ado,I give you Gullys Girls and their new dance routine..........................

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Thought it was great entertainment....well done lads...on the same note a Brizzy fan got taken out for doing a 'moonie' and was being interviewed by old bill at the end of the game....stripping seems to be the norm now...so without further ado,I give you Gullys Girls and their new dance routine..........................

Taking your shirt off - is slightly different to dropping your keks and pulling a moonie in a stadium with kids in though!!! However, if you feel the need to do this - I'll let you know where I'm sitting at Leicester!!!! Lol lol xx

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I was sat row D lliterally second row back and the stewards in the corner were absolutely fine about the lads - they were watching them and they were laughing - they handled it perfectly.

It made for a great afternoon - especially for us girlies in the stand - they were all pretty fit guys too - shame they travelled all that way - I was hoping they'd be there every game!!!!

When they were crouching down they were doing this oooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaa it was funny - everyone in the WSL was laughing and good on them.

When the north started singing get your shirts off for the lads - it was hilarious - well done North stand - this is what makes Brighton fans so different - you have a bit of banter and you can laugh at yourselves and others - don't ever stop doing that - it's what makes you the best fans!!!

Now, if the Dutch strippers are not coming back for the next game - who wants to put their name down for stripping next time - I'm thinking of holding an audition like on the full monty!!!!

The Judge? I'm sure he'd be up for it!!!! Xx

Great post.

I was a bit worried about the stewards when they were stood up, I thought they might be dicks and ruin the fun but fair play to them, they saw it for what it was and let it carry on - it's just lads having a laugh and that's what football is all about for me. Fair play to everyone in the WSL for letting it happen for a few minutes as well, I'm surprised there weren't any soppy bollocks no fun moaners telling them to sit down.

Well done stewards and well done WSL :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't really care either way about what they did, but I did find it a bit bent that EVERYBODY in F block (about 60 seats away from the group of lads) stood up to try and see them. In front of us there was a football match, to our left there were 15 naked men. Is it only me that would rather watch the football?

Says he with an avatar of what everyone watched, oh the irony

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In front of us there was a football match, to our left there were 15 naked men. Is it only me that would rather watch the football?
You must be the only straight in the village.

[Palace fan]When I first saw the picture I didn't realise they were having a laugh, I just assumed they were Brighton fans having sex.[/Palace fan]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here