Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSL - Strippers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bleeding hope not there's far too much blubber between some of them this year.

Well done to the lads though they looked like they were having a great time!

I hope you are not inferring that some Gullys Girls had a few to many Christmas diners this year ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I TRIED to get the STRIPPING going in the EAST but NOBODY else joined me so I WAS left PRANCING alone with just my Y-FRONTS on

What ! In front of the kids...................

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It was a masterpiece of comic timing when the ball ended up right in the middle of the WSL strippers :lol:

They held on to the ball when Buckley (or maybe hoskins?) was desperate for it, because James was out of position and we could have ad a quick attack, but they wanted to hold onto the ball rather than give it to him. Really annoyed me. Especially given how much the fans were criticising the players for not moving forward enough.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Made me laugh, well done lads :clap:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
f*** me acker you miserable sod they did NOT hold up the ball, the ball went to the floor between them and it took a few seconds for them to realise. As soon as they did they threw the ball back, i was no more than ten feet from them when this happened (how far away where you)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
f*** me acker you miserable sod they did NOT hold up the ball, the ball went to the floor between them and it took a few seconds for them to realise. As soon as they did they threw the ball back, i was no more than ten feet from them when this happened (how far away where you)

probably about 20 feet, and it looked like one of them was holding it and dancing with it. Regardless, they took long enough for buckley to get fed up with waiting on the touchline and then went back to the penalty realising the opportunity for a quick restart had gone

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I loved the North Stand's chant of 'Get yer shirts off for the boys'. Great banter.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I was sat row D lliterally second row back and the stewards in the corner were absolutely fine about the lads - they were watching them and they were laughing - they handled it perfectly.

It made for a great afternoon - especially for us girlies in the stand - they were all pretty fit guys too - shame they travelled all that way - I was hoping they'd be there every game!!!!

When they were crouching down they were doing this oooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaa it was funny - everyone in the WSL was laughing and good on them.

When the north started singing get your shirts off for the lads - it was hilarious - well done North stand - this is what makes Brighton fans so different - you have a bit of banter and you can laugh at yourselves and others - don't ever stop doing that - it's what makes you the best fans!!!

Now, if the Dutch strippers are not coming back for the next game - who wants to put their name down for stripping next time - I'm thinking of holding an audition like on the full monty!!!!

The Judge? I'm sure he'd be up for it!!!! Xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here