Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
24m9hs7.jpg

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
They must have been freezing! All credit to them for giving us a great laugh & creating a real boost to the atmosphere.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hopefully it will inspire Gully's Girls.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
It was all going well until Krispies and Dover got involved!! :nono:

:jester:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Absolutely brilliant we were right near them - very funny and very fit. I'll get a my son to stick a video up.

Hope they come back again !!!!!!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Were they the group of dutch lads that were in dicks bar with us before the game? About 15 of them. They were a right laugh and singing and gave the bar a bit of a buzz too.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
top effort lads good in dicks bar to

Did you see what scarves they were wearing? I saw a few of them wearing half and half scarves, the blue half was us but I couldn't work out the red half? When was Yeh last time we played a dutch team that warranted half half scarves??

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
It was another great anecdote this afternoon.

The dozens of tough stewards who then gathered in that corner weren't smiling, and no doubt were recording 15 names to ban. Sense of humour bypass?

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
if they were the group of dutch, they had a stadium tour a few days before and were going round each points of the stadium singing at the top of their voices! west upper, west reception, north stand etc :lolol:

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
picked them up from the Bruswick in holland rd yesterday, 29 of them , over here for tour and Bristol City game, a nice bunch of lads

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
First time i've heard "does your boyfriend know your here" sung by home fans to home fans very funny...... good work boys

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here