Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrongest thing ever

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Oh gross I didnt know what it meant either:

Urban Dictionary says: when a guy puts period juce from a menstruating girl and makes out with her with juice still in his mouth

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3617052 said:
Got talking to a nice bit of crumpet,
QUOTE]

As you found yourself speaking to a food item we'll it wasn't just alcohol you'd been taking then.........

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3617052 said:
Can anyone trump this for disgusting-ness.

Last night I was out clubbing. Got talking to a nice bit of crumpet, sat at her table with her and all's going well. Being the pikey that I am I thought I'd help myself to a few of the many drinks on their table. Spotted one interesting red looking mixture so swiftly grabbed it and took a swig. Smells a bit peculiar yet familiar somehow I thought.... then I felt bits swilling around in my mouth. Then it dawned on me. Someone had been sick in the glass :facepalm: :cry:

Anyone had anything worse then this happen to them??

As you found yourself speaking to a food item we'll assume it wasn't just alcohol you'd been taking then.........[/QUOTE]

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh gross I didnt know what it meant either:

Urban Dictionary says: when a guy puts period juce from a menstruating girl and makes out with her with juice still in his mouth

WTF, why?

When does that even come up in conversation, by the way love fancy .....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Woaah, there goes the lunch!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3621347 said:
It's wrong anyway, it's when you drink jizz mixed with birds clots.

do you drink it through a straw or what danny,and do you put an umberella in it to make it look propper posh like...???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here